Everyone does it. Apple does it. OnePlus does it. To keep up the excitement level of their phones sometime after launch, these companies release a new color for their smartphones that results in a momentary surge in their sales. Now, Huawei is following their suit.
Nova 3 was released at the end of July this year and it has been garnering a good amount of attention from the public. For Rs. 59,900 you are getting the same performance as the Huawei P20 Pro, a phone that costs around 1 lakh. So, naturally, people have taken a liking to this phone. Now, to keep the momentum alive, Huawei has planned to launch a Red version of this phone as in the Huawei Nova 3 Red. If you want something flashy, this Red colored Nova 3 could be your new phone.Huawei Nova 3 has a large 6.3 inches LTPS LCD screen with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. The bezels are thinner than the Nova 3e as it boasts an impressive 84.2% screen-to-body-ratio.
Nova 3 also comes with flagship chipset, the Kirin 970. The same chipset can be found on the P20 Pro and enables Nova 3 with AI processing. Along with the Octa-core processor and Mali-G72 MP12 GPU, Nova 3 has a 6GB RAM. In terms of storage, you will get a massive 128GB of internal storage.
Moving on to the highlight feature, Nova 3 comes with four AI cameras. The dual rear camera is a combination of 16MP and 24MP sensor. Whereas, the front camera combo consists of a 24MP main sensor and a 2MP depth sensor.
Huawei Nova 3 Key Specifications
- Display: 6.3 inches LTPS LCD display with 1080×2340 resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: HiSilicon Kirin 970
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP12
- Memory: 128 GB, 6 GB RAM
- OS: Android Oreo 8.1 with EMUI 8.2
- Rear Camera: Dual: 16 MP, f/1.8, PDAF, and 24 MP B/W, f/1.8, PDAF
- Front Camera: Dual: 24 MP and 2 MP
- Battery: 3750 mAh battery
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Huawei Nova 3 Red Price in Nepal: TBD
Nova 3 is exactly the kind of phone that we expected from a Nova series. Stylish and Camera-centric. It is glass-backed and built exquisitely. On the software side, it is shipped with EMUI 8.2 which is Huawei’s skin on top of Android. If you want a premium experience but don’t want to spend a lakh on a phone, the Nova 3 is the way to go.
- Samsung Galaxy A70 Review: Better option than the A50?Review of: Samsung Galaxy A70Price:Rs. 47,990Reviewed by: Anmol ShresthaRating:5On July 21, 2019Last modified:July 21, 2019Summary:On…
- OnePlus 7 Pro Review: The Best Android Experience One Can Get!Review of: OnePlus 7 ReviewReviewed by: Anmol ShresthaRating:5On July 19, 2019Last modified:July 19, 2019Summary:So, if…
- New Zhiyun Crane 3 LAB Arrives in Nepal: 2019’s Best Gimbal?Zhiyun is a company known for making gimbals and stabilizers for cameras and smartphones. Zhiyun…