Huawei Technologies, authorized distributor of Huawei Mobiles, recently launched its new smartphone — Huawei G7 Plus in the Nepali market.
According to Summit Pradhananga, Marketing Manager at Huawei Technologies, Huawei G7 Plus comes with the high-end dual cameras, front 5.0 MP, rear camera of 13.0 MP Auto focus DSLR level BSI RGBW camera with dual tone color flashlight auto focus. One can record the moment easily with DSLR image quality. The camera has Independent Image Processor, which results to no loss of color or detail. At night dark foreground and bright background, take photos with the automatic flashlight mode.
Huawei G7 Plus sports 5.5 inch display with high definition resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass, 3 with 2.5D-curved craftsmanship that can even resist minor scratches.
Huawei G7 Plus runs Android 5.1 and is powered by Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh. It also gives maximum nine hours internet surfing backup and gives 15 hours video playback. It measures 152.5 x 76.5 x 7.5 mm (height x width x thickness).
Huawei G7 Plus offers an excellent connectivity options. It include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth with v4.0, FM, Headphones 3.5 mm and Supports dual SIM.
Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, and Compass/ Magnetometer .
- Release Date : – November 2015
- Form Factor : – Touchscreen
- Dimensions (mm) : – 152.50 x 76.50 x 7.50 (height x width x thickness)
- Battery Capacity : – 3000mAh
- Screen Size : – 5.50 inches
- Touchscreen : – Yes
- Resolution : – 1080×1920 pixels
- Processor : – 1.2GHz octa-core Processor
- Make : – Qualcomm MSM8939
- RAM : – 3GB
- Internal Storage : – 32GB
- Expandable Storage : – Upto 128GB
- Rear Camera : – 13 Megapixel
- Flash : – Yes
- Front Camera : – 5 Megapixel
- Operating System : – Android V5.1 (Lollipop)
- Wi-Fi : – Yes
- GPS : – Yes
- Bluetooth : – Yes with V4.0
- Headphones : – 3.5mm
- FM : – Yes
- SIM :- Dual SIM Support
- Compass/ Magnetometer :- Yes
- Proximity sensor : – Yes
- Accelerometer : – Yes
- Ambient light sensor : – Yes
- Gyroscope : – No
- Barometer : – No
- Temperature sensor : – No
Huawei G7 Plus is priced at NRs. 50,000 and is available for purchase in Nepal.
- New and Upcoming Cars in NepalReview of: Upcoming Cars in NepalReviewed by: Jubindra K.CRating:4On August 21, 2019Last modified:August 21, 2019Summary:So,…
- Hero Scooters Price in NepalReview of: Hero ScootersVersion:Latest & UpdatedPrice:Rs. 164000 to Rs. 206000Reviewed by: Abhishek GuptaRating:4On August 21,…
- Tata Harrier, Renamed as Tata H5! Launch Date Confirmed for NADA Auto Show 2019!Review of: 2019 Tata HarrierPrice:TBDReviewed by: Jubindra K.CRating:5On August 21, 2019Last modified:August 21, 2019Summary:Well, the…