Honor 10 Lite is a phone that has received much praise internationally. It is another mid-ranger from Huawei that has the looks of a premium smartphone. Though it was released in November of 2018 to the international market, it wasn’t one of the phones that Honor launched in Nepal when it came to Nepal this January.
But Honor has finally brought the Honor 10 Lite to Nepal. The Honor 10 Lite price in Nepal is set Rs. 24,990. The phone was launched today and will go on sales from tomorrow. As for the colors, the phone will be available in two color variants, i.e. Midnight Black and Sky Blue.
Honor 10 Lite comes with a 6.21-inch display with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels. The display has a 19.5:9 aspect ratio and a waterdrop notch. It is a bright and colorful IPS LCD panel.
Inside, the phone is powered by the Kirin 710 processor. This is the same processor found in phones like the Honor 8X or the Huawei Nova 3i. This processor is combined with 3GB RAM. So, performance won’t be an issue for normal tasks like calling, texting, surfing the web etc. You can also game with this device a little. Just don’t expect the highest frame rates at high graphics settings.
The internal storage will probably be 64GB which is fine for most people. Until this point, we don’t see much difference between the Honor 8X and the Honor 10 Lite. The processor used is the same, the screen looks the same, even the build is similar. The major difference is in the cameras.
Honor 10 lite Key Specifications
- Display: 6.21 inches IPS LCD 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~415 ppi density)
- SoC: Hisilicon Kirin 710 (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.2 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-G51 MP4
- Memory: 4/3GB GB RAM, 64GB/32GB internal storage (storage expandable up to 400 GB using micro SD card)
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie); EMUI 9
- Rear Camera: Dual 13 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), PDAF & 2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- Front Camera: 24 MP, f/2.0, 26 mm (wide)
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 3400 mAh battery
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Honor 10 lite Price in Nepal: Rs. 24,990 (3GB)
Honor 10 lite has a dual camera setup at the back – 13 MP, f/1.8 PDAF & 2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor. The primary wide lens seems like a step down from the 20MP f/1.8 one of the Honor 8X. At the front, Honor 10 Lite comes rocking a 24MP single selfie camera. This looks like a step up from the Honor 8X’s 16MP sensor. But these are just numbers, we will have to use this phone in real life to see if this difference makes any difference to the photos. Honor 10 lite has a 3400mAh battery inside that, combined with Honor’s aggressive battery management, should easily last you a day.
Honor 10 Lite is priced well below what I expected it to be priced I thought it would cost similar to the Honor 8X because these phones are nearly identical. But the RAM and storage reduction have helped Honor trim the price of Honor 10 Lite. And for Rs. 24,990, Honor 10 Lite is a very appealing phone. If you liked the Honor 8X, you’ll like this phone too.
- Tesla’s Cybertruck to be Enrolled into the Dubai Police Force ShortlyIt’s been like, a week since the “Bulletproof” Tesla Cybertruck has been introduced. In this…
- Honor 9X with Kirin 710F & Triple Camera Setup Officially Launched in Nepal TodayHonor launched a mid-range smartphone “Honor 9X“ in China back in July with the new…
- TATA Gravitas 7-Seater SUV: Things We Know So Far!Recently, Tata Motors announced its intentions to launch the all-new TATA Gravitas in India. Moreover,…