It seems that popular brands like Yamaha, Suzuki, Bajaj, and Hero are up against one another. Well, this isn’t news as all brands are technically up against one another. However, this time around, the competition isn’t about which brands have a better motorcycle. But rather, which one can come up with a better offer.
As you might know, Yamaha’s recent offer included an exchange program in which you could exchange your old bike with a new Yamaha. But that’s not all, you would get an additional Rs. 25,000 on top of market valuation. Seeing all the new Yamaha FZS v3.0 on the street, you could say that the event was a grand success.
But that’s not the point! The offer was so genius that every other brand has copied it (*cough* Aprilia & Vespa *cough*). Will there be anybody who could top it? Well, I thought nobody would be able to top it. As history goes to show, I was wrong… again. That’s why you are reading this article. So, what’s the buzz all about? Let’s find out!
Everything You Need to Know About Hero Offer
Recently, Hero MotoCorp has announced an offer so crazy and amazing, that it shocked most of us here at TechLekh. According to this offer, you can get your very own Hero motorcycle or scooter at 0% DOWN PAYMENT. So, theoretically, you could get your very own Hero bike or scooter at an extremely affordable rate. But that’s not all! You will also get 30% discount in Engine Oil, 7% discount in spare parts, and Free Helmet!
I guess Hero MotoCorp wanted to get an upper hand against all the competition. In fact, I’m not complaining. The hero might’ve had a certain reason to make this kind of ridiculous offer. Honestly, I don’t care. Clearly, more people can get their hands on a two-wheeler, which is awesome.
Things to Remember
Great! Let’s just head down to the nearest Hero Showroom, and a new two-wheeler today. Not so fast! While the offer is enticing, there are few things to keep in mind.
- ‘Sajilai Hero” offer is valid for all Hero bikes and scooters
- Registration, Insurance, and Service charge must be paid during the time of purchase
- 16% EMI for the 2-year time period
- Valid for all showrooms in Kathmandu valley
- Offer is valid for a limited period and comes with certain conditions.
Now that you know everything about the Hero’s most ridiculously amazing offer, visit the nearest Hero Showroom to get your new Hero!
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Launching in Nepal Tomorrow!Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G is set to launch on September 20 in Nepal. Samsung unveiled…
- Realme C21Y with Triple-cameras Launching in Nepal Before Dashain!Realme’s new variant of C21, the Realme C21Y, is set to launch in Nepal. The…
- Samsung Galaxy M52 5G with SD 778G Chipset Confirmed to Launch in NepalSamsung Galaxy M52 5G is about to launch in Nepal. This will be the first…