With the growing craze of naked bikes among youths, there has been a tough competition among different multinational companies to launch their best-naked sports bike models in Nepal. Following this trend, Omega Automobiles, the official distributor of GPX Racing bikes in Nepal, has planned to launch a new muscular naked bike – GPX Razer 220 – in Nepal soon.
The company has confirmed us about the launch of Razer 220, however, has not yet revelated the price and expected launched date. Nevertheless, we assume the bike to be launched before July this year.
In terms of design, GPX Razer 220 features a muscular design enhancing a motor naked sports figure. It has a modern design with a muscular body and a little sharp lines ranging from front to back. The front Headlamp uses full LED light and has a pointy design. The color combination of GPX is red and black which is not much attractive. It uses split seats where the rider seat and the spindle are separated.
GPX Razer 220 is equipped with a 4-stroke, SOHC, liquid cooled 223cc engine. The engine uses the fuel injection system with a 6-speed manual transmission. GPX hasn’t provided much information about the engine power of GPX Razer 220 on its official site, but a point to be noted is that this bike is capable of crossing 130 kmph on the speedometer. The suspension duties of GPX Razer 220 is held by front suspension upside down. The fuel tank looks sturdy and quite big.
GPX Razer 220 Key Specs
- Engine: 4-stroke SOHC engine
- Displacement: 223cc
- Max Power: N/A
- Max Torque: N/A
- Top Speed: 130kmph+
- Transmission: 6-speed manual
- Brakes: Dual Disc Brakes
- Ground Clearance: 165mm
- Kerb Weight: 150 kg
GPX Razer 220 Price in Nepal (Expected): Rs. 3,50,000+
GPX seems to be focused much on looks and design of Razer 220. The previous naked model of GPX Racing, Demon 150 is comparatively smaller than Razer 220. The Razer 220 has addressed some issues of Demon 150 by providing a good seat height and muscular look. The major competitors of GPX Razer 220 in Nepal are Yamaha FZS, and Suzuki Gixxer, and CF Moto bikes. These all bikes feature similar graphics but GPX Razer 220 is comparatively economical and powerful.
- Omega Automobiles Brings Three Models of GPX Racing Bikes in Nepal
- Ducati Panigale V4 Launched in Nepal; Price Starts at Rs. 47 Lakhs
- Lemoto LRF 250 Dirt and Motard Bikes Launched in Nepal at Rs. 6.05 Lakhs
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- Sony WH-1000XM4 ANC Headphone Launched in NepalNepal Hima Trade Link, the official distributor of Sony in Nepal has launched Sony WH1000XM4…
- Huawei Y8p with OLED Display and 48MP Camera Launched in NepalAfter a quiet launch of the Huawei P40 Pro, Huawei has launched Huawei Y8p in…
- Coolpad Cool X with 7.12 inch Display and 6000 mAh Battery Launched in NepalCoolpad is back in Nepal and they have been pretty busy with new smartphone launches.…