Turbo Motors, the official sole distributor of Ducati and Benelli bikes in Nepal, has come up with a Ducati Super Sports segment – the all-new Ducati Panigale V4 in Nepal. Ducati Panigale V4 is an Italian Racing gene which is also regarded as a symphony of all Italian performance and emotion. The outstanding performance of Ducati Panigale V4 follows completely new design with a more effective transmission of power and essentials of Ducati Sports bikes.The Ducati supersports family in Nepal consists of Panigale V4, Panigale V4S, and Panigale V4 Speciale. Panigale V4 Speciale is a limited edition bike with a dedicated livery, titanium exhaust and machined from solid components. The price of Ducati Panigale V4 in Nepal starts from Rs. 47,00,000.
Ducati Panigale V4 is powered by new Desmosedici Stradale engine which is same as used in MotoGP series. It produces up to 214 hp power at 13000 RPM and 124 Nm torque at 10000 RPM. It uses control electronics consisting of six-axis inertial platform data (6D IMU) that make it possible to capture and record extensive amounts of information. Transmission duty of the bike is handled by a 6-speed Ducati Quick Shift (DQS) up/down EVO Gearbox.
The Panigale V4 engine is the only one in the sports segment with a 90° V configuration. It’s also the only engine to use technology such as the counter-rotating crankshaft and twin pulse ignition. These solutions have a positive impact on bike dynamics, making it agiler during changes of direction, fast and stable on the straight and ensuring easier out-of-the-corner torque handling.
Ducati Panigale V4 and V4S are available in Ducati Red with grey frame and black wheels shade while the Panigale V4 Speciale comes colored in Speciale color scheme with grey frame and black wheels. The seat height of the bike is 830mm and wheelbase is 1469mm offering the perfect sports flavor to the bike. The aerodynamic shape of the new Panigale V4 has been perfectioned in the wind tunnel, according to the best available technologies.
What are the Safety Measures in Ducati Panigale V4?
For the safety of riders, Ducati Panigale V4 comes with 2x330mm semi-floating disc brakes with a radially mounted system and Monobloc 4 Piston Callipers at the front. While at the rear there is 245mm disc brake with 2-piston callipers. Both braking systems consist of Bosch Cornering ABS with Engine Brake Control EVO (EBC EVO).
Similarly, other technologies like Ducati Traction Control EVO, Ducati Slide Control EVO, Ducati Wheelie Control EVO, Ducati Power Launch and Ducati Quick Shift up/down EVO enhance the safety measures on the bike.
What Stands out Ducati Panigale V4?
- New Desmosedici Stradale engine, 1,103 cm3
- Latest-generation electronic package with 6-axis Inertial Measurement Unit (6D IMU)
- Braking system with new Brembo Stylema® monobloc calipers
- Sachs monoshock, fully adjustable
- Sachs steering damper
- Pre-setting for Ducati Data Analyser + GPS (DDA + GPS) and Ducati Multimedia System (DMS)
Ducati Panigale V4 Key Specs
- Engine: Desmosedici Stradale 90 degree V4, 4 valves per cylinder, liquid-cooled
- Displacement: 1103cc
- Max Power: 214 hp @ 13000 RPM
- Max Torque: 124 Nm @ 10000 RPM
- Transmission: 6-speed Ducati Quick Shift(DQS) up/down EVO Gearbox
- Front brake: 2×330 mm semi-floating disc, radially mounted system, Monobloc 4-piston callipers, Bosch Cornering ABS EVO
- Rear brake: 245mm disc, 2-piston calliper with Bosch Cornering ABS EVO
- Fuel tank capacity: 16L
- Kerb Weight: 198 kg
Ducati Panigale V4 Price in Nepal: Rs. 47,00,000
- Ducati Panigale V4S Price in Nepal: Rs. 57,00,000
- Ducati Panigale V4 Price in Nepal, Speciale: Rs. 82,50,000
Panigale V4 is Ducati’s one of the most advanced bikes with a multitude of electronics to keep it sober on the tarmac. The power delivery of Panigale V4 is top in its class as others around this segment stay under 200 HP. Ducati did not just make this bike more powerful but also focused on building it lightweight, 198 kg. The perfect aerodynamics of this bike and all-out appealing design makes it a perfect and attractive sports ride, providing the best value for the given price.
- Vianet’s Data Breach Exposes More Than 1.7 Lakhs Customers Personal Data [Updated]History is repeated once again today, as Vianet, one of the largest ISP’s in Nepal…
- Surgical Masks vs Air Pollution Masks – Can Masks Protect You from Coronavirus? [Explained]As fears of coronavirus loom large, almost everyone now owns a mask or two. Most…
- Samsung Extends Warranties on All Products in Nepal Amid LockdownThe global COVID-19 pandemic has completely turned the tables on everything that was once considered…