GoPro launched its new flagship action camera, the GoPro Hero 9 Black last month. And now, Icefall Technologies, the official distributor of GoPro devices in Nepal, has launched the GoPro Hero 9 Black in Nepal.
GoPro Hero 9 price in Nepal is Rs. 65,000. It comes with a 1-year replacement warranty on manufacturing defects. Limited stocks are available for delivery all over Nepal.
GoPro Hero 9 is one of the most significant updates and it brings a lot of neat improvements. It’s bigger with a bigger body, bigger battery, and ultimately a bigger price tag.
So, what’s new with the GoPro Hero 9? Let’s take a look.
GoPro Hero 9 Black Specifications
- Body: 71.0W x 55H x 33.6D (mm), 158g (no frame required), Rugged + waterproof to 33ft (10m)
- Display: Larger 2.27” rear touch display with touch zoom, 1.4” front color display with live preview and status modes
- Video: 5K30, 4K60, 2.7K120, 1440p120, 1080p240 and more , 100Mbps (5K, 4K) max bitrate
- Photo: 20MP
- Digital Lenses: SuperView, Wide, Linear, Linear + Horizon Leveling, Narrow
- Battery: 1190 mAh battery, 65 mins charging time
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Other Features: HyperSmooth 3.0, TimeWarp 3.0, Compatible with Max Lens Mod, Light Mod, Display Mod, and Media Mod for HERO9 Black
GoPro Hero 9 Price in Nepal: Rs. 65,000
GoPro Hero 9 Overview
Build & Display
GoPro Hero 9 is noticeably bigger than the Hero 8. It’s wider, thicker, and taller. And with the Hero 9, you don’t need a separate case as it comes with a mount on the bottom.
Then the next new thing is a front-facing screen which helps in framing the shot. Then there’s a new 23.6MP sensor along with a lens cover and its protected by Gorilla Glass too.
This was available in the Hero 7 but was skipped on the Hero 8. So, now that it has a removable front lens it supports the Max lens mod which will be released later this year.
The main screen is also large as it is now a 2.27 inches touch display with touch zoom. It has the same USB-C port, microSD card slot, and battery compartment on one side, along with the start/stop button on the top and the power and mode button on the side.
GoPro Hero 9 can now capture videos at 5k 30fps and the overall resolution has also been bumped up from 12MP to 20MP.
As for stabilization, we get HyperSmooth 3.0 which is an in-camera stabilization and the new thing this year is an in-camera horizontal leveling option when shooting in the linear frame.
Furthermore, there is a new duration capture, a schedule capture mode for time-lapses, and the new Hindsight mode.
With bigger everything, GoPro Hero 9 also comes with an upgraded battery. It now has a 30% added battery life compared to the previous GoPro.
The batteries are obviously removable and can be charged via external charger or onboard USB-C.
All-New Max Lens Mod
GoPro also announced Max Lens Mode which will cost $99 and it brings unbreakable Max HyperSmooth video stabilization and low-distortion, ultra-wide Max SuperView to HERO9 Black at up to 2.7K60 resolution.
Max Lens Mod also allows for horizon lock even when the camera is rotated a full 360°.
It will be available globally from October 2020. The Media Mod for HERO9 Black will be available starting Sept 16. The Display and Light Mods are currently available on GoPro’s website.
GoPro Hero 9 Price in Nepal and Availability
GoPro Hero 9 price in Nepal is Rs. 65,000. It comes with a 1-year warranty and is now available via Icefall Technologies for delivery all over Nepal.
GoPro Hero 9 is a good upgrade across the board and it comes with some meaningful updates such as a front-facing screen and interchangeable lens. And, it also brings the new horizon leveling and smoothing technology which will give an extra edge to the footages.
What are your thoughts about the GoPro Hero 9? Let us know in the comments below.
Also, watch our Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra first impression video!
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street First Ride: Mixed Experiences!Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street is now available in Nepal. HH Bajaj, the authorized distributors…
- Suzuki Gixxer 155 First Ride: Great First Impression!Suzuki Gixxer 250 was a total package! Suzuki’s naked flagship had everything one could ever…
- DJI Osmo Mobile 4 with Magnetic Clamp Design Now Available in NepalDJI announced its latest mobile gimbal, the Osmo Mobile 4 back in August. And, now…