Gionee has become a fairly popular brand in Nepal, all thanks to the devices like A1 and A1 Lite that have been able to take hold of consumer’s pockets. Gionee has continued to release smartphones like the M7 Power and most recently, the Gionee S11 Lite. Gionee Nepal facebook page officially declared the release of S11 Lite on February 21. Gionee S11 Lite Price in Nepal is Rs. 25,990.
The S11 Lite comes with a fairly weak processor compared to its competitors like the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 and Coolpad Cool Play 6. It comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 SoC, paired with 4 Gigabytes of RAM. This should do fine with casual browsing, video streaming, and light gaming. But it really starts to struggle when you try and take out heavier workloads out of this device. It comes with 32 GB of onboard storage.
The screen on this device is an 18:9 aspect ratio 5.7 inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720×1440 pixels. The camera setup on this device is also decent. On the rear end, it is rocking a dual camera setup with a 13 Megapixel sensor and a 2 Megapixel f/2.2 aperture Sensor. The front camera is a 16 Megapixel f/2.0 sensor. This device is rocking a 3030 mAh Battery.
Gionee S11 Lite Key Specifications
- Display: 5.7 inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution: 720 x 1440 pixels
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 430
- CPU: Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: Adreno 505
- OS: Android 7.1
- Memory: 32GB, 4GB
- Primary Camera: Dual: 13 MP + 2 MP f/2.2
- Secondary Camera: 16 MP f/2.0
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3030 mAh battery
Gionee S11 Lite Price in Nepal: Rs. 25,990
Gionee has tried to put up a solid smartphone. But it has flunked in the processor department. Many of its competitors like the Redmi Note 4, Note 5 and Coolpad Cool Play 6 have processors like Snapdragon 625 and Snapdragon 636. In my opinion, the price tag of 26 thousand is not justified by the specs you get because you can get a lot better specs from Xiaomi and other smartphone manufacturers.
So, what do you think of the Gionee S11 Lite? Let us know in the comments below!
- Bajaj Dominar 250 is Finally Going to Happen: Here’s Everything We Know So Far!Bajaj India has finally unveiled a look at their 250cc next-gen motorcycle! Well… Technically, it…
- Renault Triber 5-Seater SUV Launched in Nepal: Price Starts at Rs. 28.5 Lakhs!Review of: Renault TriberPrice:TBDReviewed by: Jubindra K.CRating:5On January 24, 2020Last modified:January 24, 2020Summary:Yes! Renault Triber…
- Honor Magic Watch 2 Launched in Nepal: A Reasonable Tracker for Fitness Buffs!Tell me, what is that you, as a fitness buff look for in a tracker?…