Gionee has become a fairly popular brand in Nepal, all thanks to the devices like A1 and A1 Lite that have been able to take hold of consumer’s pockets. Gionee has continued to release smartphones like the M7 Power and most recently, the Gionee S11 Lite. Gionee Nepal facebook page officially declared the release of S11 Lite on February 21. Gionee S11 Lite Price in Nepal is Rs. 25,990.
The S11 Lite comes with a fairly weak processor compared to its competitors like the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 and Coolpad Cool Play 6. It comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 SoC, paired with 4 Gigabytes of RAM. This should do fine with casual browsing, video streaming, and light gaming. But it really starts to struggle when you try and take out heavier workloads out of this device. It comes with 32 GB of onboard storage.
The screen on this device is an 18:9 aspect ratio 5.7 inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720×1440 pixels. The camera setup on this device is also decent. On the rear end, it is rocking a dual camera setup with a 13 Megapixel sensor and a 2 Megapixel f/2.2 aperture Sensor. The front camera is a 16 Megapixel f/2.0 sensor. This device is rocking a 3030 mAh Battery.
Gionee S11 Lite Key Specifications
- Display: 5.7 inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution: 720 x 1440 pixels
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 430
- CPU: Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: Adreno 505
- OS: Android 7.1
- Memory: 32GB, 4GB
- Primary Camera: Dual: 13 MP + 2 MP f/2.2
- Secondary Camera: 16 MP f/2.0
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3030 mAh battery
Gionee S11 Lite Price in Nepal: Rs. 25,990
Gionee has tried to put up a solid smartphone. But it has flunked in the processor department. Many of its competitors like the Redmi Note 4, Note 5 and Coolpad Cool Play 6 have processors like Snapdragon 625 and Snapdragon 636. In my opinion, the price tag of 26 thousand is not justified by the specs you get because you can get a lot better specs from Xiaomi and other smartphone manufacturers.
So, what do you think of the Gionee S11 Lite? Let us know in the comments below!
- Tesla’s Cybertruck to be Enrolled into the Dubai Police Force ShortlyIt’s been like, a week since the “Bulletproof” Tesla Cybertruck has been introduced. In this…
- Honor 9X with Kirin 710F & Triple Camera Setup Officially Launched in Nepal TodayHonor launched a mid-range smartphone “Honor 9X“ in China back in July with the new…
- TATA Gravitas 7-Seater SUV: Things We Know So Far!Recently, Tata Motors announced its intentions to launch the all-new TATA Gravitas in India. Moreover,…