Gionee, a Chinese smartphone company widely known for its super selfie camera has announced its another S series phone Gionee S10 Lite. Gionee S10 Lite price in Nepal is expected to be around Rs. 26,000 to Rs. 28,000. Let’s see whether Gionee S10 Lite is up to the mark or not.
Gionee S10 Lite comes with a 5.20-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels. It packs 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 427 processor. It comes with 4GB of RAM. Gionee S10 packs 32GB of internal storage and can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Gionee S10 Lite packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 16-megapixel front shooter for better selfies. It runs on Android 7.1 and a 3100mAh non-removable battery.
Gionee S10 Lite Key Specifications
- Display: 5.2-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) display
- Chipset: 1.4GHz quad-core
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 427
- GPU: Adreno 308
- Memory: 32GB internal storage with microSD expandable storage up to 256GB, 4GB RAM
- OS: Android 7.1 (Backed by Gionee Amigo 4.0)
- Primary Camera: 13-megapixel rear autofocus camera, LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- Secondary Camera: 16-megapixel selfie fixed-focus camera, f/2.0 aperture, selfie flash.
- Battery: 3100mAh non-removable battery
- Sensors: Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer and Ambient light sensor
Gionee S10 Lite Price in Nepal(Expected): Rs. 26,000 – Rs. 28,000
Gionee S10 Lite comes with a large 5.20-inch display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels. The smartphone comes with a 16-megapixel front camera which supports several modes like – group selfie and bokeh selfie which is a plus point. It has a fingerprint sensor on the home button to ensure better security. It too has 3100mAh battery for longer backup. 4 GB of RAM ensures great performance and smooths the multitasking capacity.
I thought Gionee S10 Lite would disappoint regarding the internal storage department but I am quite happy with the 32 GB internal storage. With that being said at this price point we expect manufacturers to add other cool specs as well. In today’s scenario, even low budgets are pushing their phones adding awesome and cool features.
- Bajaj Dominar 250 is Finally Going to Happen: Here’s Everything We Know So Far!Bajaj India has finally unveiled a look at their 250cc next-gen motorcycle! Well… Technically, it…
- Renault Triber 5-Seater SUV Launched in Nepal: Price Starts at Rs. 28.5 Lakhs!Review of: Renault TriberPrice:TBDReviewed by: Jubindra K.CRating:5On January 24, 2020Last modified:January 24, 2020Summary:Yes! Renault Triber…
- Honor Magic Watch 2 Launched in Nepal: A Reasonable Tracker for Fitness Buffs!Tell me, what is that you, as a fitness buff look for in a tracker?…