Gionee Mobiles has officially launched its latest model Gionee P5 Mini in Nepal through its authorized national distributors Teletalk Pvt. Ltd. After launching many Android smartphones, it has launched its latest model Gionee P5 Mini targeting those customers who want to buy a smartphone within a low budget. In other words, it is a budget oriented Android smartphone which can be purchased in Nepal on the maximum retail price of Rs. 7,999.
A pocket-sized smartphone
Display and Configuration
Gionee P5 Mini comes with the resolution of 480 x 854 pixels with 4.5-inch IPS LCD display but like other expensive smartphones, there is no protection on the screen. The phone is powered by a quad -core processor (1.3Ghz, 32 bit, Cortex A7, MT6580M) and aided by 1GB RAM for smooth performance. The dual sim phone runs on Android v5.1 (Lollipop) operating system.
Camera and Storage
Gionee P5 mini comes with a 2-MP front camera and a 5-MP rear camera with LED flash on it. On the storage ground, the phone comes with 8 GB of inbuilt storage expandable up to 32 GB using a microSD card.
Battery and Connectivity
Gionee P5 Mini comes with the battery life of 1800mAh which is removable. The weight of the phone is 153gms and thickness of 9.1mm, which is relatively heavy for the 4.5-inch device. As other latest smartphones, it also has dual SIM support, 3G network support, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi hotspot, WiFi b/g/n and A-GPS.
Gionee P5 Mini Specifications
|Battery Type||Li-Ion battery|
|Battery Capacity||1800 mAh|
|Operating System||Android v5.1 (Lollipop)|
|Screen Size||4.5 inches|
Quad Core 1.3 GHz
|Expandable Storage||Upto 32GB|
|Expandable Storage Type||MicroSD|
|Rear Camera||5 Megapixel|
|Front Camera||2 Megapixel|
|Bluetooth||Yes with 4.0v|
|SIM||Dual SIM Support|
If you are on thinking to buy a smartphone, and you are on a low budget that Gionee P5 Mini may be your best choice considering your budget. The Gionee P5 Mini is basically for the ones who prefer small screen sized mobile rather than big sized phablets. However, a little better battery would have made it a better deal since nowadays people love installing lot of apps which drains the battery fast.
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street First Ride: Mixed Experiences!Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street is now available in Nepal. HH Bajaj, the authorized distributors…
- Suzuki Gixxer 155 First Ride: Great First Impression!Suzuki Gixxer 250 was a total package! Suzuki’s naked flagship had everything one could ever…
- DJI Osmo Mobile 4 with Magnetic Clamp Design Now Available in NepalDJI announced its latest mobile gimbal, the Osmo Mobile 4 back in August. And, now…