The first “Printing and Photography Expo” is being organized from February 2 to February 4, 2018, by National Forum of Photo Journalist (NFPJ). The exhibition spot is at Bhrikutimandap, Kathmandu.
Vice President Nanda Bahadur Pun is invited for the grand opening of the expo.
Why it matters:
- This event will promote and expose photography and printing in Nepal.
- The three-day expo will see participation from International brands of printing and photography companies.
The event details:
- The event will be three days long.
- The exhibition will include products related to printing and photography.
- The exhibitors in the expo will be International brands from China, Japan, Taiwan, America, and India.
- The event series includes 13 big stalls and 87 small stalls and activities related to photo exhibition, workshops, photo sessions, food stalls, and other entertaining activities.
Hero Scooters Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsThis is the complete price list for the Hero Scooters in Nepal. NGM, the authorized…
Foton Tunland E+ Review: Justifying New Price with New Features!Pros Muscular Pickup Styling New and Refined Engine More Power, More Torque Revamped Interior Quality…
Hero Bikes Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsThis is the complete list of Hero bikes price in Nepal. NGM Pvt. Ltd., the…