Why it matters:
- This collaboration will be beneficial to both parties and to the customers as OYO customers will be able to book and pay for rooms via eSewa’s platform with ease.
- According to vice president of OYO Prasun Choudhary, customers will get 15% cashback on booking OYO Hotels at Pokhara and 7 % cashback on booking OYO Hotels in Kathmandu.
- President of eSewa Asgar Ali said that this partnership would also contribute to increasing tourist in Nepal; Nepal has announced to make 2020 as Visit Nepal year.
- OYO was launched for the first time in Nepal, back in 2017. At the moment, it has affiliations with 35 hotels here.
- They have plans to add around 100 more hotel affiliations by the end of this year.
- eSewa was launched back in 2009, it is the first payment service provider of Nepal, and it also has the largest network of banks and agents.
- Back in January 2018, OYO had partnered with Khalti, another payment partner from Nepal, for seamless booking.
- BhatBhateniOnline.com Acquired by F1Soft International; Relaunched as eSewapasal
- eSewa App Crosses 5,00,000 Downloads
- Khalti Partners with OYO for Seamless Booking
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- Bajaj Bikes Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsBajaj Auto continues to be a leading force as a two-wheeler brand in Nepal. Through…
- Suzuki Scooters Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsSuzuki scooters are one of the popular scooter brands in Nepal. VG Suzuki is the…
- TicPods ANC Earbuds with 13mm HiFi Sound Driver Launched in NepalRecently, we have seen a lot of new TWS from different brands in Nepal. And,…