Department of Transport Management (DoTM) is likely to start accepting the applications for smart driving license from Sunday. The Department had stopped accepting the applications from mid-June.
From mid-June to mid-July the driving license issuing process had been blocked as the office had opted to focus on the retrial and revenue calculation and management of the fiscal year 2017-18 during the month-long period.
Tulsi Ram Aryal, the spokesperson for DoTM, informed that they had tried to restart the process from 17th July but there were some technical difficulties.
According to Aryal, the work regarding the last fiscal year has been completed and the office can resume work in the issuing licenses. He added that the smart license printing machine will also start operating so the smart licenses will also be issued on time.
The online applications sent during the month-long break has been discarded. However, Aryal has said that the applicants who had sent in the applications during that period will now be given priority.
- Driving Licenses To be Issued From All Seven States
- 200,000 Applications For Driving Licenses Still Pending
- Smart Driving Licenses Now Being Issued in Pokhara and Baglung
- Daraz Brings Offers on Budget Phones – Up to 66% Discount!There are plenty of deals going on this month on one of the biggest e-commerce…
- MG Hector, An Interesting SUV with Internet, Expected Soon in NepalThese days premium SUVs are the latest trends in the auto market. Just a few…
- Hero Maestro Edge 125 and Hero Pleasure Plus 110 Launched in India; Expected Soon in NepalIf you remember the ‘Hero Scooter Price in Nepal’ article, you’d know that Hero MotoCorp…