Doohan is the latest electric scooter brand preparing its entry into the Nepali market.
Kaliber Auto, the authorized distributor of Doohan e-Scooters in Nepal, is prepping up to introduce four Doohan e-Scooter models: Doohan iTank, Doohan iTango, Doohan Uranus, and Doohan E-Swan.
Interestingly, it offers something completely different and unique, even for an e-Scooter.
Doohan iTank will be the flagship Doohan product, featuring segment-first features and mind-blowing performance.
Talking about the pricing, Doohan i-Tank price in Nepal is Rs. 3.59 Lakhs.
With that, let’s take a quick look at the Doohan iTank in Nepal along with its specifications.
Doohan iTank Specifications
- Motor: 1490W / 3000W BOSCH
- Battery: 60V26AH
- Peak Torque: 128 Nm
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
- Range: 45Km – 75Km in Single Battery
- Top Speed: 45Kmph
- Charging Time: 5-6 hours (Quick Charging Support)
- Tyres: 80/100-12 (Front) / 120/70-12 (Rear) – Disc
- Tubeless Tyres: Yes
- Braking Type: e-ABS
- Weight: 99 – 108 Kg
- Ground Clearance: 130mm
- Colors: Red, Black, and White
Doohan iTank Price in Nepal: Rs. 3,59,900
Doohan iTank Overview
Doohan iTank also proudly features a tri-wheel design, also seen in iTango.
It is driven by alienation with its aesthetic design.
Again, the main body shape is inspired by geometric elements. However, the styling components are made even more aggressive.
Befitting its name, the iTank feels like a real tank with its Doohan Dual-Front Wheel Technology (DDWT-S). It will make the e-Scooter stand out while making it more stable and safer.
The styling elements are simplified, but it is slightly more personalized with premium materials. It gets an aviation-level wrought aluminum suspension complete with stylish 12-inch tyres.
Both the front and rear sections get LED lights and LCD panels. Like other e-Scooter, it gets a high-quality plastic build.
Doohan iTank will be available in three different colors: Red, Black, and White.
Doohan iTank is available in three engine configurations: Single-Battery, Double-Battery, and Double-Battery with Powerful Motor.
We will see the Single-Battery option in the Nepali market.
Doohan iTank is powered by a 1490W Bosch Motor capable of going to a top speed of 45Kmph. It comes with a 60V26Ah Lithium battery, packing in a range of 50Km (at 45kmph speed) and 75Km (at 25Kmph speed).
The average charge time is 5-6 hours. Furthermore, the battery comes with an Intelligent Battery Protection System.
The battery supports Quick Charge with protection against over-discharge, short-circuit, temperature, and overcurrent.
Being a flagship caliber eScooter, Doohan iTank is loaded with features! Here is a quick list of features.
Doohan iTank Feature Highlights
- Dual-Front Wheel Technology System (DDWT-S)
- Lightweight Body
- Segment-First Tri-Wheel Styling
- 1200W or 3000W Bosch Motor
- 128Nm Max Torque
- Double Battery Capability
- Lithium Battery with Intelligent Battery Management System
- Three-Disc Brakes with eABS System
- Roll-Lock System
Doohan iTank Price in Nepal and Availability
Doohan iTank price in Nepal will be Rs. 3,59,900. It will bring so much to the table, from performance to one-of-its-kind styling.
|Doohan i-Tank||Price in Nepal|
|Doohan i-Tank||Rs. 359900|
For starters, Doohan Nepal will only introduce a single variant of Doohan iTank. It will be the one with Single-Battery.
As for the availability, Doohan iTank is expected to arrive sometime in July-August 2021.
These are the details we know so far, we will be sure to update in the future.
Also, watch the Samsung A72 camera review in Nepali.
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- Honda CB350 RS Launched in Nepal: Honda H’ness with Scrambler Twist!Honda CB350 RS is now finally available in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company Pvt. Ltd., the…
- All-new Hyundai i20 Launched in Nepal: Variant, Price Details & MoreHyundai i20 has finally launched in Nepal. Laxmi Intercontinental Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributor of…
- Micromax IN 2b with Unisoc T610 and Dual Cameras to Launch Soon in NepalAfter its launch in India, Micromax IN 2b is also set to launch soon in…