Doohan is making its entry in Nepal with Doohan iTango!
Doohan iTango will be the most affordable tri-wheel EV in Nepal.
As for the pricing, Doohan iTango price in Nepal will be Rs. 2.89 Lakhs.
With that kind of interesting proposition, let’s take a quick look at the Doohan iTango in Nepal along with the key specifications.
Doohan iTango Specifications
- Motor: 1200W BOSCH
- Battery: 48V26AH
- Peak Torque: 115 Nm
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
- Range: 70Km at 25Kmph (50Km at 45Kmph)
- Top Speed: 45Kmph
- Charging Time: 5.5hours (Quick Charging Support)
- Tyres: n/a – Disc
- Tubeless Tyres: Yes
- Braking Type: e-ABS
- Weight: n/a
- Max Loading Weight: 154Kg
- Colors: Green, Black, White, Red, and Blue
Doohan iTango Price in Nepal: Rs. 2,89,900
Doohan iTango Overview
Doohan iTango drives alienation with its aesthetic design.
It features a tri-wheel styling, designed with geometric elements for its main body shape.
Starting on the front, the eyes are easily attracted to its two-wheels on the front, also called Dual-Front Wheel Technology (DDWT-S).
This makes the e-Scooter stand out while making it more stable and safer.
The shapes are simplified and balanced. But it offers a sort of its own personality that is fully embodied in iTango.
The front and rear sections get LED lights and an LCD display panel. Like other e-Scooter, it gets a high-quality plastic build.
Doohan iTango will be available in five different colors: Green, Black, White, Red, and Blue.
Doohan iTango is powered by a 1200W Bosch Motor capable of going to a top speed of 45Kmph. It comes with a 48V26Ah Lithium battery, packing in a range of 50Km (at 45kmph speed) and 75Km (at 25Kmph speed).
The battery features an average charge time of 5-6 hours. Furthermore, the battery comes with an Intelligent Battery Protection System.
It supports Quick Charge while it is protected against over-discharge, short-circuits, temperature, and overcurrent.
Doohan iTango comes with the following list of features.
Doohan iTango Feature Highlights
- Dual-Front Wheel Technology System (DDWT-S)
- Lightweight Body
- Tri-Wheel Styling
- 1200W Bosch Motor
- Lithium Battery with Intelligent Battery Management System
- Three-Disc Brakes with e-ABS System
- Roll-Lock System
- Cruise Control
- Keyless Start
Doohan iTango Price in Nepal and Availability
Doohan iTango price in Nepal will be Rs. 2,89,900. Taking battery and performance figures into consideration, it will be an affordable offering.
Like other Doohan eScooters, iTango will only be available in a Single-Battery option.
|Doohan iTango||Price in Nepal|
|Doohan iTango||Rs. 289900|
As for the availability, Doohan iTango is expected to arrive sometime in July-August 2021.
These are the details we know so far, we will be sure to update you in the future. Until then, if you have any questions, then leave them in the comments below.
Also, watch the Super Soco electric scooters review in Nepali.
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- SiTech Dev1 – First SiTech Electric SUV to Arrive in Nepal SoonSiTech Dev1 is coming soon in Nepal. EV Nepal Motors, the authorized distributor of SiTech…
- News Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid Launched with More FeaturesYamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid has been launched in India. Yamaha Motors India has revealed the…
- Honda Grazia 125 BS6 Launched in Nepal: New Changes, New Price!Honda Grazia BS6 is now available in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company, the authorized distributor of…