Doohan E-Swan is coming!
Unlike its tri-wheel electric scooter, Doohan E-Swan is more normal. It features a familiar design while sporting the same level of performance and range.
Both Doohan E-Swan and Doohan Uranus take design inspiration from Vespa scooters. While Uranus is a premium offering, the E-Swan is a more affordable option.
Talking about the price, Doohan eSwan price in Nepal will be Rs. 2.31 Lakhs.
With that said, let’s talk about Doohan E-Swan in Nepal along with its key specifications.
Doohan ESwan Specifications
- Motor: 3000W Brushless Motor
- Battery: 72V26AH
- Peak Torque: n/a
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
- Range: 45Km in Single Battery
- Top Speed: 45Kmph
- Charging Time: 2.5 hours – 5 hours (Quick Charging Support)
- Tyres: 12-inch – Disc
- Tubeless Tyres: Yes
- Braking Type: e-ABS
- Max Loading Weight: 150Kg
- Colors: White, Black, Red, and Blue
Doohan E-Swan Price in Nepal: Rs. 2,31,900
Doohan E-Swan Overview
Doohan E-Swan takes inspiration from Vespa scooters. It even sports the same circular headlamp, same curvy design, and same retro feel.
The overall placement of components is weirdly similar, even the switch design is the same. However, the finishing is slightly toned down to reduce costs.
The design is curved, leaning more on retro-feel. There is a fair bit of chrome-finishing around the body.
Even the rear portion is stylish with its circular LED taillamp and uniquely placed indicators.
Furthermore, it gets a large chromed garb bar that completes the entire package.
Doohan E-Swan will be available in four different colors: White, Black, Red, and Blue.
Doohan E-Swan is powered by a 3kW DC Brushless Motor. The onboard battery is 72V26Ah with an average charge time of 2.5 hours.
Doohan E-Swan GreyCombing both motor and the battery, it can achieve a top speed of 45Kmph (Single-Battery). Similarly, it gets a range of 50Km (Single-Battery).
The scooter supports a double-battery configuration.
Furthermore, the battery comes with an Intelligent Battery Protection System. So, it supports Quick Charge with protection against over-discharge, short-circuit, temperature, overcurrent, etc.
We will list out detailed features after its official launch in Nepal. Until then, here is a quick highlight.
Doohan E-Swan Feature Highlights
- Retro-Scooter Design
- Punchy 3000W Brushless Motor
- Large 72V26AH Battery
- Analog Instrument Cluster with LCD Display
- LED Lighting Setup
- Alloy Wheels
- Double Battery Capability
- Intelligent Battery Management System
Doohan E-Swan Price in Nepal and Availability
Doohan E-Swan price in Nepal will be Rs. 2,31,900. Taking battery and performance figures into consideration, it will be a premium offering.
Doohan E-Swan will be available only in the Single Battery variant. Nonetheless, it will still support double battery.
|Doohan E-Swan||Price in Nepal|
|Doohan E-Swan||Rs. 231900|
Comparing both E-Swan and Uranus, E-Swan will be relatively more affordable than Uranus. However, this would mean lesser features as well.
As for the availability, Doohan E-Swan will arrive in Nepal in July-August 2021.
Doohan E-Swan will compete against the Pure EV ePluto 7G for its design.
These are the details we know so far, we will be sure to update in the future.
Also, watch the Samsung A72 camera review in Nepali.
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- Honda CB350 RS Launched in Nepal: Honda H’ness with Scrambler Twist!Honda CB350 RS is now finally available in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company Pvt. Ltd., the…
- All-new Hyundai i20 Launched in Nepal: Variant, Price Details & MoreHyundai i20 has finally launched in Nepal. Laxmi Intercontinental Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributor of…
- Micromax IN 2b with Unisoc T610 and Dual Cameras to Launch Soon in NepalAfter its launch in India, Micromax IN 2b is also set to launch soon in…