National Federation of the Disabled-Nepal (NFDN) is seeking a proposal for the development of open data cum information portal. NFDN in partnership with The Asia Foundation (TAF) and Development Initiatives (DI) is in the process of completing the portal by the end of June 2018.
- The project is to be carried out with the technical assistance and supervision of Data for Development Project (DFD).
- The project aims to increase the sharing of disability-related data and information in Nepal. This will serve as a platform for the public to access various data and information required for conducting research, implementing projects, executing advocacy, and designing policies related to disability.
- The Disability Open Data Portal (DODP) project seeks a consultant or firm with relevant expertise and understanding of open data to design and construct a comprehensive open data portal.
- Th portal should offer the publishing, viewing, and sharing of disability data and information in an accessible manner for all public including those with disabilities.
Scope of Work:
- Project set-up
- Design portal architecture/navigation
- Design mock-up the of content management system, user interface, and portal
- Portal development and integration
- Conduct website testing and staging
- Arrange website hosting and deployment
How to Apply:
The applicants must submit the documents either electronically ([email protected] / [email protected]) or by hard copy to the project office in a sealed enveloped. Please view the address by going to the link below. The deadline for submission is April 30th, 2018.
Samsung Galaxy A04 with Unisoc SC9863A to Launch Soon in NepalSamsung unveiled its new budget phone — the Samsung Galaxy A04 on August 24, 2022.…
Purple Launches a Bunch of New Accessories in NepalEarlier this year, a new Nepali accessory brand Purple was launched in Nepal, debuting three…
Honor 70 with 54MP Sensor to Launch Soon in NepalHonor is ready to launch Honor 70 in Nepal. It is Honor’s upper mid-range smartphone…