National Federation of the Disabled-Nepal (NFDN) is seeking a proposal for the development of open data cum information portal. NFDN in partnership with The Asia Foundation (TAF) and Development Initiatives (DI) is in the process of completing the portal by the end of June 2018.
- The project is to be carried out with the technical assistance and supervision of Data for Development Project (DFD).
- The project aims to increase the sharing of disability-related data and information in Nepal. This will serve as a platform for the public to access various data and information required for conducting research, implementing projects, executing advocacy, and designing policies related to disability.
- The Disability Open Data Portal (DODP) project seeks a consultant or firm with relevant expertise and understanding of open data to design and construct a comprehensive open data portal.
- Th portal should offer the publishing, viewing, and sharing of disability data and information in an accessible manner for all public including those with disabilities.
Scope of Work:
- Project set-up
- Design portal architecture/navigation
- Design mock-up the of content management system, user interface, and portal
- Portal development and integration
- Conduct website testing and staging
- Arrange website hosting and deployment
How to Apply:
The applicants must submit the documents either electronically ([email protected] / [email protected]) or by hard copy to the project office in a sealed enveloped. Please view the address by going to the link below. The deadline for submission is April 30th, 2018.
Hanway Bikes Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsThis is a complete price list for Hanway bikes in Nepal. Motors Avenue, the authorized…
Hanway V-Bob 250, with V-Twin Engine, Bookings Open in Nepal!2022 Hanway VBob 250 is coming soon in Nepal. Motors Avenue, the authorized distributor of…
Xiaomi Mobiles Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsXiaomi is one of the fastest-growing smartphone brands in the world. Good smartphone at an…