If you are looking to buy a new budget gaming laptop in 2017, then I think the Dell Inspiron 15 7000 series (7567) has got you covered. The laptop is now available in Nepal and you can buy it from ITTI or Max International.
This laptop is a successor to the Dell 7559 which was loved by many gaming enthusiasts. It was a budget laptop packing enough specs for playing many high graphic demanding games in 2016. The same goes with the new Dell 7567, it packs enough horsepower to play most of your high graphic demanding game title without hampering your wallet if you are looking for a gaming laptop.
The Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming (7567) comes in a red and matte black body and there are four different models altogether. Aside from additional RAM and a better processor, there are only slight variations between the models. This 15.6-incher budget gaming laptop starts at around Rs 112,000 in Nepal, and it gives you enough power at this price point to play the latest games at a 1080p screen resolution.
Talking about the internals of the laptop, the Dell 7567 is powered by the latest 7th Generation of Intel Core i5 and i7 chips. And packed with the latest NVIDIA Pascal series 1050 and 1050 Ti graphic card you can play all the graphic demanding games available in the market.
Key Specification of Dell Inspiron 15 7000 (7567)
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Processor: 7th Gen Intel Core i5-7300HQ Quad-Core Processor (6MB Cache, up to 3.5GHz) or 7th Gen Intel Core i7-7700HQ Quad-Core Processor (6MB Cache, up to 3.8GHz)
- Display: 15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) Anti-Glare LED Backlit or 15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS LED Backlit Touch Display
- Memory: 8GB -16GB, 2400 MHz, DDR4 (32 GB max supported)
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 or Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 4GB GDDR5
- Storage: Dual drive configuration with 1TB 5400 rpm Hybrid Hard Drive with 8GB Cache or 128GB SSD and 1TB 5400 RPM HDD, or single 256GB SSD
- Keyboard: Standard full-size, spill-resistant keyboard with numeric pad or optional backlit full-size, spill-resistant keyboard with numeric pad
- Speakers: Two speakers and one subwoofer with audio processing by Waves MaxxAudio Pro
- Ports: HDMI (2.0), three USB 3.0 (one with PowerShare), 2-in-1 SD card reader, Gigabit Ethernet, Headphone/Mic, and Kensington lock slot
- Wireless: 802.11ac + Bluetooth 4.2, dual band 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- Battery: 74WHr, 6-cell integrated battery
- AC Adapter: 130W
Dell 7567 Price in Nepal i5/1050: Rs. 112,000
Dell 7567 Price in Nepal i7/1050 Ti: Rs. 130,000
The lower spec version with Intel Core i5 with Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 costs around Rs. 112,000 and a higher spec version with core i7 and 1050 Ti costs around Rs. 130,000 in Nepali market.
I think Dell is going well with their budget gaming laptops, previously with the Dell 7559 and now with the Dell 7567 and the new Dell 7567 will be quite a sell in Nepali market. Also, talking about the gaming laptops in Nepali market, we have only a few competitors like Lenovo, MSI, and ASUS. All of them sell mostly the budget gaming laptops in Nepal.
So, according to me, with good pricing, Dell can step its game up in Nepali market. Right now the Dell 7567 is a little overpriced compared to international market but nevertheless, for the price, you are getting a warranty claim and an overall good spec laptop.
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street First Ride: Mixed Experiences!Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street is now available in Nepal. HH Bajaj, the authorized distributors…
- Suzuki Gixxer 155 First Ride: Great First Impression!Suzuki Gixxer 250 was a total package! Suzuki’s naked flagship had everything one could ever…
- DJI Osmo Mobile 4 with Magnetic Clamp Design Now Available in NepalDJI announced its latest mobile gimbal, the Osmo Mobile 4 back in August. And, now…