Daraz is not new to new and exciting schemes to lure customers to buy from their site. They have been known for a number of online sales; they also have this thing called the Daraz Mall. They also recently introduced an amazing concept called Brand day. You should check out Brand day, its something special, I promise.
What have they announced now?
Now, Daraz has introduced something called Raining vouchers. This scheme lasts until 1st March only, so read this post carefully.
Basically, Raining vouchers is this offer from Daraz in which you’re eligible to get a voucher worth some money if you buy goods worth above a certain prize from Daraz.
It’s fair and simple. Right now, there are 6 different vouchers that customers can get.
How do I get discounts?
If you buy goods (anything or any things) above Rs. 15000, you are eligible for a voucher of Rs. 1000. Just enter the voucher code FIREWORKS1000 when you check out your cart in Daraz app to get the discount.
Same is the process for other price points, so I will just list the price points, voucher codes, and the cashback offer below.
Download Daraz app from this link.
|Price (at least)||Voucher||Voucher Code|
Using these Vouchers in already sweet deals like laptops and TV will be dope. So, hurry up. The offer lasts only until March 1st. If you are confused about how to use these codes, don’t worry. Daraz sent us a pretty handy guide on how the customers can use these voucher codes.
Steps to follow
Step 1: Open Daraz app
Step 2: Select the items you want to buy
Step 3: Check for vouchers in the product page and copy the voucher code (you can copy the code from our table above too)
Step 4: Add the item to the cart and go to cart
Step 5: Paste your copied voucher code in the checkout page
Step 6: Place order
Step 7: Select Payment method as ‘Cash on Delivery’
Step 8: Confirm Order
Okay people, may you finally get the deal that you were waiting for. Don’t forget, this deal is valid only until March 1st.
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street First Ride: Mixed Experiences!Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street is now available in Nepal. HH Bajaj, the authorized distributors…
- Suzuki Gixxer 155 First Ride: Great First Impression!Suzuki Gixxer 250 was a total package! Suzuki’s naked flagship had everything one could ever…
- DJI Osmo Mobile 4 with Magnetic Clamp Design Now Available in NepalDJI announced its latest mobile gimbal, the Osmo Mobile 4 back in August. And, now…