Jaima Intercontinental Pvt. Ltd. (JIPL), the authorized sole distributor of Coolpad Smartphones for Nepal, has announced the price cut for Coolpad Mega 3. The device was launched early this year for Rs. 17,496. The “price cut” offer has brought down the price of CoolPad Mega 3 to Rs. 14,526.
Coolpad Mega 3 is powered by quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor clocked at 1.2 GHz. It features 5.5 inches HD display with scratch resistant protection. The internal storage is 16GB with a microSD slot. The device has Mali-T860 graphic processor with 2GB RAM. The primary camera is 8MP at f/2.2 with the LED Flash. The secondary camera is also 8MP at f/2.2 without the LED flash. It runs on Android Marshmallow with CoolUI on the top. The entire device runs on Li-Po 3050 mAh battery.
Coolpad Mega 3 Key Specifications
- Display – 5.5 inches HD IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with Scratch Resistant
- Chipset – MediaTek MT6737
- CPU – Quad-core 1.2GHz
- GPU – Mali-T860
- Memory – 16GB internal storage with microSD expandable storage (up to 32GB), 2GB RAM
- OS – Android 6.0 Marshmallow – based on CoolUI
- Primary Camera – 8 MP, f/2.2, autofocus, LED flash
- Secondary Camera – 8MP, f/2.2
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Po 3050 mAh battery
- Sensors – Accelerometer, proximity
Coolpad Mega 3 Price in Nepal: Rs. 14,526
Coolpad Mega 3 is a budget smartphone. MediaTek MT6737 chipset with the quad-core processor will work for basic tasks. 16GB of internal storage is good but not enough. It can be easily expanded up to 32GB via microSD. Multitasking, gaming and heavier tasks will be faster and smoother with 2GB RAM. Li-Po 3050 battery will get you through an average day’s use.
It runs on outdated Android Marshmallow. The camera is disappointing; given its price point. Both rear and front camera is 8MP with only 720p support. This means no good quality pictures or videos.
You can grab this “price cut” opportunity to get yourself Coolpad Mega 3. Just don’t buy this device for its camera.
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- SiTech Dev1 – First SiTech Electric SUV to Arrive in Nepal SoonSiTech Dev1 is coming soon in Nepal. EV Nepal Motors, the authorized distributor of SiTech…
- News Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid Launched with More FeaturesYamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid has been launched in India. Yamaha Motors India has revealed the…
- Honda Grazia 125 BS6 Launched in Nepal: New Changes, New Price!Honda Grazia BS6 is now available in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company, the authorized distributor of…