Jaima Intercontinental Pvt. Ltd. (JIPL), the authorized sole distributor of Coolpad Smartphones for Nepal, has announced the price cut for Coolpad Mega 3. The device was launched early this year for Rs. 17,496. The “price cut” offer has brought down the price of CoolPad Mega 3 to Rs. 14,526.
Coolpad Mega 3 is powered by quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor clocked at 1.2 GHz. It features 5.5 inches HD display with scratch resistant protection. The internal storage is 16GB with a microSD slot. The device has Mali-T860 graphic processor with 2GB RAM. The primary camera is 8MP at f/2.2 with the LED Flash. The secondary camera is also 8MP at f/2.2 without the LED flash. It runs on Android Marshmallow with CoolUI on the top. The entire device runs on Li-Po 3050 mAh battery.
Coolpad Mega 3 Key Specifications
- Display – 5.5 inches HD IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with Scratch Resistant
- Chipset – MediaTek MT6737
- CPU – Quad-core 1.2GHz
- GPU – Mali-T860
- Memory – 16GB internal storage with microSD expandable storage (up to 32GB), 2GB RAM
- OS – Android 6.0 Marshmallow – based on CoolUI
- Primary Camera – 8 MP, f/2.2, autofocus, LED flash
- Secondary Camera – 8MP, f/2.2
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Po 3050 mAh battery
- Sensors – Accelerometer, proximity
Coolpad Mega 3 Price in Nepal: Rs. 14,526
Coolpad Mega 3 is a budget smartphone. MediaTek MT6737 chipset with the quad-core processor will work for basic tasks. 16GB of internal storage is good but not enough. It can be easily expanded up to 32GB via microSD. Multitasking, gaming and heavier tasks will be faster and smoother with 2GB RAM. Li-Po 3050 battery will get you through an average day’s use.
It runs on outdated Android Marshmallow. The camera is disappointing; given its price point. Both rear and front camera is 8MP with only 720p support. This means no good quality pictures or videos.
You can grab this “price cut” opportunity to get yourself Coolpad Mega 3. Just don’t buy this device for its camera.
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street First Ride: Mixed Experiences!Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street is now available in Nepal. HH Bajaj, the authorized distributors…
- Suzuki Gixxer 155 First Ride: Great First Impression!Suzuki Gixxer 250 was a total package! Suzuki’s naked flagship had everything one could ever…
- DJI Osmo Mobile 4 with Magnetic Clamp Design Now Available in NepalDJI announced its latest mobile gimbal, the Osmo Mobile 4 back in August. And, now…