At the premium end of the smartphone market, the phones are getting pricier. But at the budget end of the smartphone market, the phones are getting budget-ier. We have seen some great smartphones under 10K nowadays. You can see which ones are the best in our best smartphones under Rs. 10,000 list.
Colors is known for its budget smartphones. Last time, a month ago, Colors released Colors Pride 1A which was priced at Rs. 5.5K. Now, they have released another phone called Colors Pride 1E which costs slightly more than the 1A. Colors Pride 1E is priced at Rs. 6,999.Colors Pride 1E comes with a 5.45″ HD+ IPS LCD display. That’s a step up from their usual FWVGA screen. Getting an 18:9 aspect ratio at this price is exciting, but we doubt the quality of the display will be anything to write home about. Inside, Colors Pride 1E is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core CPU, possibly from Spreadtrum. This is paired with 1GB RAM.
While this setup would be horrifying with a normal full Android OS. This may just be good enough to run Android GO software that the Colors Pride 1E ships with. In fact, Android Go is one of the highlights of this phone. This lean and less resource-hungry OS will help you eke out the maximum speed and performance from this handset. Thankfully, Colors ships this phone with 8GB of internal storage that can be expanded to 64GB using external micro SD card.
Colors Pride 1E Key Specifications
- Display: 5.45-inch IPS LCD HD+ (720×1440) 18:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: 1.3GHz Quad-Core Processor
- Memory: 1GB RAM
- Internal Storage: 8GB (expandable up to 64GB via microSD)
- OS: Android Oreo (v8.1); Android Go edition
- Primary Camera: Dual: 5MP, LED flash
- Secondary Camera: 2 MP with LED flash
- Battery: 2500 mAh battery
Colors Pride 1E Price in Nepal: Rs. 6,999
There’s a single 5MP camera at the back. At this price, we don’t expect the camera to be any good. If it works well and takes photos quick enough, we are happy. There’s a 2MP selfie shooter which probably won’t do your beautiful face any justice with the grainy and noisy image that it will produce.
The best feature in the Pride 1E is the 4G capability. It is the one thing that manufactures omit in budget phones to cut the manufacturing cost but colors didn’t do that. Kudos to them. This phone ships with 2500mAh battery that probably will get you through a day of use considering the use case of most people who will buy this phone.
- New Skoda Rapid Onyx Edition Launched in Nepal for Rs 48.45 LakhsReview of: Skoda Rapid Onyx Price:Rs. 48,45,000Reviewed by: Jubindra K.CRating:5On June 26, 2019Last modified:June 26,…
- Renault Triber To Be Unveiled at NADA Auto Show 2019!Review of: Renault TriberPrice:TBDReviewed by: Jubindra K.CRating:5On June 26, 2019Last modified:June 26, 2019Summary:Yes! Renault Triber…
- Realme C2 Launches Exclusively in Daraz Mobile Week!Review of: Realme C2Price:Rs. 14,290Reviewed by: Nishan Rating:4On June 26, 2019Last modified:June 26, 2019Summary:Realme C2…