Chief Operating Officer of Mixin, Danna Li, recently announced that Mixin and City Express Money Transfer will be collaborating on bringing instant messaging payment system in Nepal with Mixin messenger, a distributed instant messaging and digital asset mobile payment terminal.
- According to Mahesh Kumar Shrestha, director of City Express Money Transfer, the mobile payment industry of Nepal needs an upgrade; from the 19.47 billion U.S. Dollars GDP of the country, 28.2% is cross-border payment of overseas workers. Mobile payment of cash would be more convenient for the people of Nepal.
- City Express Money Transfer belongs to the City Express Group, a large integrated financial group in Nepal.
- Mixin Network is a development platform of Mixin Limited. With this collaboration, they aim to solve the electronic currency issues tied to the Nepal exchange rate such as account dealings, Know Your Customer (KYC), and anti-money laundering policy of Nepal.
- Mixin Messenger has many features such as live chat, e-cash QR code payment, recharging and withdrawal services in over 5,000 city branches. It transfers the cryptocurrencies with an end to end encryption. It is available for download in both iOS and Android devices.
- BhatBhateniOnline.com Acquired by F1Soft International; Relaunched as eSewapasal
- OYO Customers Can Now Book and Pay For Rooms via eSewa
- Cashless Banking In Nepal [Overview]