Why it matters:
- The 3D secure card service, based on ‘Verified by Visa’ system has been implemented to make online payment safe and secure.
- It is aimed towards the customers who make online purchases.
- With this service, customers will receive separate pin codes for each transaction.
How it works:
- To register, the cardholders need to fill the Card Online / E-commerce Activation (3D Secure) form and submit to nearest branch of the bank. The registration fee is Rs. 100 per card (yearly).
- With the service, cardholders can purchase goods and services online using Debit/Credit Card from merchant websites that are subscribed to ‘Verified by Visa’.
- The cardholder will receive a One Time Password (OTP) on their registered mobile number and/or email to protect their online transactions.
- Mega Bank Now Allows You to Open Bank Account Online From Anywhere in the World
- Nepal Rastra Bank Brings New Regulations for Digital Transactions
- Cashless Banking In Nepal [Overview]
Collateral-free and Paperless “FoneLoan” is a New Drive in the Banking SectorThe lending landscape has been changing with the increasing adoption of digitization among banks and…
Draft e-Commerce Bill: Major Highlights and Issues Raised by the StakeholdersThe smartphone revolution and increasing internet penetration is creating fertile ground for the e-commerce market.…
Super Soco CUx First Ride: Judging a Book by Its CoverAfter its first unveiling at NADA Auto Show, Super Soco has finally entered the Nepali…
OnePlus 9 with Snapdragon 888 Finally Launched in NepalOnePlus unveiled the OnePlus 9 series on March 23rd and now the OnePlus 9 is…
Mi Band 6 with SpO2 Sensor to Launch in Nepal SoonXiaomi is set to update its fitness tracker lineup with the launch of Mi Band…