Why it matters:
- The 3D secure card service, based on ‘Verified by Visa’ system has been implemented to make online payment safe and secure.
- It is aimed towards the customers who make online purchases.
- With this service, customers will receive separate pin codes for each transaction.
How it works:
- To register, the cardholders need to fill the Card Online / E-commerce Activation (3D Secure) form and submit to nearest branch of the bank. The registration fee is Rs. 100 per card (yearly).
- With the service, cardholders can purchase goods and services online using Debit/Credit Card from merchant websites that are subscribed to ‘Verified by Visa’.
- The cardholder will receive a One Time Password (OTP) on their registered mobile number and/or email to protect their online transactions.
- Mega Bank Now Allows You to Open Bank Account Online From Anywhere in the World
- Nepal Rastra Bank Brings New Regulations for Digital Transactions
- Cashless Banking In Nepal [Overview]
Nagarik App, Nepal Government’s Initiation to Digitize Public ServicesNagarik app, which crossed 300 thousand downloads in just less than a week of its…
Jawa Classic Review: Almost Perfect!After months of anticipation, Jawa Motorcycles finally made its debut in Nepal. Despite the overwhelming…
Foton Tunland E Review: Perfectly Balanced!Pros Muscular Design with Aggressive Stance Powerful Performance for the Price Affordable Pricing for a…
Super Soco Electric Scooters Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsSuper Soco electric scooters are now officially available in Nepal. D-Lifestyle, the authorized distributor of…