Why it matters:
- The 3D secure card service, based on ‘Verified by Visa’ system has been implemented to make online payment safe and secure.
- It is aimed towards the customers who make online purchases.
- With this service, customers will receive separate pin codes for each transaction.
How it works:
- To register, the cardholders need to fill the Card Online / E-commerce Activation (3D Secure) form and submit to nearest branch of the bank. The registration fee is Rs. 100 per card (yearly).
- With the service, cardholders can purchase goods and services online using Debit/Credit Card from merchant websites that are subscribed to ‘Verified by Visa’.
- The cardholder will receive a One Time Password (OTP) on their registered mobile number and/or email to protect their online transactions.
- Mega Bank Now Allows You to Open Bank Account Online From Anywhere in the World
- Nepal Rastra Bank Brings New Regulations for Digital Transactions
- Cashless Banking In Nepal [Overview]
Featured video from TechLekh
Xiaomi 12 Pro Unboxing & Impressions नेपालीमा
Xiaomi Mobiles Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsXiaomi is one of the fastest-growing smartphone brands in the world. Good smartphone at an…
Poco Mobiles Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsPoco was launched as a Xiaomi brand in 2018. Following its success, Poco was separated…
OnePlus Increases the Price of OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G in NepalOnePlus has raised the price of the OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G in Nepal.…