Why it matters:
This service makes it easy for new customers to open their account without visiting the bank from the comfort of their home or even when they are on-the-move.
What they are saying:
- “We have launched this convenient and hassle-free service for our customers residing all over the world keeping in mind that time is of value for everyone and with the view to enable our prospective customers to avail of this facility at their own convenience”, acting CEO Raveena Desraj Shrestha stated in a statement issued by the bank.
- She added, “Customers can now easily use this service while traveling, at the Airport, metro, train, from the office or even at home with the support of internet facility.”
How it works:
- In order to open an account, customers need to visit the banks’ official website, megabanknepal.com.
- On the site, there are various options to choose the type of account they want to create. Upon opening the link, users can fill the form online and upload a copy of their citizenship or passport with a passport size photograph.
- The account needs to be verified via the user’s email address and the bank will proceed with the further verification process.
- However, the customers need to visit the Bank one time to verify their respective signatures and the documents. Then the process is completed.
- Here’s a video you can follow to guide you through the process.
- Nepal Rastra Bank Brings New Regulations for Digital Transactions
- Cashless Banking In Nepal [Overview]
- Nabil Bank Introduces QR Code Payment in Nepal
Graphic Designers in Nepal Raise Concern Over Plagiarism, Suggest Brands to be SensibleRecently, a reputed scooter brand copied an artwork of Indra Jatra and published it in…
Apple Launches AirPods 3 with Spatial Audio and MagSafe supportApple announced the third generation of AirPods (also known as AirPods 3) as part of its…
Tecno Spark 7T with 48MP Camera and 6000mAh Battery Now Available in NepalThe official distributor of Tecno Mobiles, Mahalaxmi Mobiles Pvt. Ltd. has launched the Tecno Spark…
Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max Now Available for Pre-Order in Nepal, Price Starts at Rs. 1.89 LakhsPre-orders for the Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max are now open in Nepal. It is…