CG is one of the very few smartphone manufacturers based in Nepal. With the prior release of the phones like CG Blaze 4G, CG has stepped into the smartphone manufacturing industry. Even though the phone might not have performed very well in the market, this was a milestone for CG for their future in smartphone manufacturing.
CG has recently released one of its budget smartphones in Nepal: the CG Omega 3. CG Omega 3 price in Nepal is set Rs. 7,849. There are not very many smartphones in this price range. One of the competitors for this smartphone is the Colors Mobile Nepal recent offering, the Colors P50.
CG Omega 3 is an ultra-budget smartphone, so we can’t really expect much out of this device. Starting off with the display, the Omega 3 has a 4.95 inch TN Panel with a resolution of 480×960 pixels. If this resolution seems weird to you, yes for your information this is an 18:9 aspect ratio display.
This phone has a Spreadtrum SC7731C chipset that is accompanied by a Cortex A7 Mali 400 MP1 Graphics processor. As for RAM, you get a gigabyte of it. The internal storage of this device is 8 gigabytes. In addition, you get Khuldi app pre-installed in this smartphone.
As for the camera, the Omega 3 has a 5 Megapixel rear sensor and 2 Megapixel front sensor. Powering all of this is a 2300 mAh removable lithium-ion battery. The operating system on this device is the Android 7.0 Nougat and you can expect some bloatware on top of it.
CG Omega 3 Key Specifications
- Display: 4.95-inch FWVGA+ TN
- Resolution: 480×960 pixels
- Chipset: SC7731C
- CPU: 1.2GHz Quad Core @28nm
- GPU: Cortex A7 Mali 400 MP1
- OS: Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Memory: 1 GB RAM, 8 GB ROM
- Primary Camera: 5MP FF, 4P with Flash Light
- Secondary Camera: 2MP FF, 2P with flash light
- Battery: Removable Li-Ion 2300 mAh battery @4.4V
CG Omega 3 Price in Nepal: Rs. 7,849
The specifications might not sound very appealing on paper. But when you consider that you are getting this for a sub 8 thousand price, this is great. Come on, you spend 8 grand on a couple of fancy dinners. Why not get a mobile phone instead. *pun*
But seriously, you are getting a quad-core processor and a gigabyte of RAM, which would honestly be more than enough for users who are not into power-hungry tasks. Sure, this phone might struggle with tasks such as gaming but for daily usages such as surfing the internet and watching media, this smartphone will be just fine.
There are people who are reluctant to spend huge bucks on smartphones because even if they spend more than 50 thousand, they are just going to end up using it for surfing Facebook. The camera too is not that very impressive but again, it might only get the job done. So, this may be a great deal for a lot of people.
If you are looking to buy this phone, you can get in any official CG showrooms.
So, tell us what you think about the CG Omega 3 in the comments down below.
SEE ALSO: CG Mobiles Price in Nepal
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- Suzuki Gixxer 155 First Ride: Great First Impression!Suzuki Gixxer 250 was a total package! Suzuki’s naked flagship had everything one could ever…
- DJI Osmo Mobile 4 with Magnetic Clamp Design Now Available in NepalDJI announced its latest mobile gimbal, the Osmo Mobile 4 back in August. And, now…
- Jawa 42 Launched in Nepal: Classic Jawa in a Modern Avatar!Jawa 42 is now available in Nepal. Agni MotoInc Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributors of…