CG a homegrown Nepali brand launched a brand new smartphone Blaze 4G for Rs. 11,111 and a 4K smart TV for Rs.169,790 amidst a mega launch event conducted on last Friday, 27th Jan 2017.
CG is definitely one of the most successful Nepali Electronic brands, it started with a TV and now it produces numerous consumer electronics. Though it is not popular in the smartphone segment, it has been toiling to provide quality smartphones at a cheaper price than the international brands.
With the release of Blaze 4G, CG is trying to compete with other brands in the budget smartphone market. Undoubtedly, CG is one of the most popular TV brands in Nepal and with their new 4K TV it promises to provide quality TV at lower prices.
CG BLAZE 4G | Price: Rs. 11,111
Blaze 4G is a budget 4G smartphone with a 1.3GHz Quad-Core processor and a 2GB RAM. Even though it carries an older SoC it should suffice the needs of normal users. It has a respectable set of memory with 16GB internal storage which can be expanded via microSD (up to 64GB). It’s clear that CG wants to establish a strong market in low-budget entry smartphone market with this smartphone.
CG Blaze 4G Key Specifications:
- Display – 5 inches IPS LCD
- Chipset – Mediatek MT6735
- CPU – 1.3GHz Quad Core
- GPU – Mali-T720
- OS – Android 6.0
- Memory – 16GB internal memory, expandable up to 64GB via microSD, 2GB RAM
- Rear Camera – 8MP, autofocus with Flash
- Front Camera – 5MP
- Battery – 2000mAh
- Sensors – Accelerometer, Proximity
CG UHD 4K TV | Price: Rs. 169,790
CG 4K TV carries a massive 65 inches A+ panel which is supposed to provide a better display as it has zero dead pixels. It’s a smart TV which runs on 1.5GHz Quad Core processor, Android 4.4 KitKat, 1GB DDR3 RAM and a 4GB of internal memory to install various applications. Also, it comes with MHL (Mobile-High Definition Link) which allows android devices such as smartphones and tablets to connect to the TV. This TV has a viewing angle of 180-degree and Special 20 Watt Box Speakers for rich entertainment.
CG UHD 4k TV Key Specifications:
- Display – 65 inches UHD 4K (3840X2160 pixels), A+panel
- CPU – ARM Cortex A-53 1.5GHz Quad Core
- OS – Android 4.4 KitKat
- Memory – 4GB internal memory, 1GB RAM
- Speaker – Two 10Watt Box Speaker
Blaze 4G seems to be a promising budget smartphone for a price tag of Rs. 11,111 and it should attract people who want a cheap 4G smartphone with a decent specification. The brand new UHD 4K TV is the most affordable 4K TV in Nepal with the price tag of Rs. 169,790 and this might turn out to be the most popular TV in Nepal among the 4K TV segment.
Tell us what you think about the new products from CG in the comments below and stay tuned for the review of Blaze 4G in upcoming days!
- Tesla’s Cybertruck to be Enrolled into the Dubai Police Force ShortlyIt’s been like, a week since the “Bulletproof” Tesla Cybertruck has been introduced. In this…
- Honor 9X with Kirin 710F & Triple Camera Setup Officially Launched in Nepal TodayHonor launched a mid-range smartphone “Honor 9X“ in China back in July with the new…
- TATA Gravitas 7-Seater SUV: Things We Know So Far!Recently, Tata Motors announced its intentions to launch the all-new TATA Gravitas in India. Moreover,…