Colors Mobile is often considered to be one of the leading national smartphone manufacturers. Perhaps it is widely known for providing high-end specs on a budget. Recently, Colors added a smartphone to their popular S-series; the Colors S11. It was a pleasant surprise, especially the dual front camera for the price tag.
Following the same principle, Colors has a new addition to the Pride series; Colors P50 Plus. “Nepal’s Cheapest 4G Smartphone” focused mostly on consumers looking to get that full smartphone experience without breaking the bank. You will get basic specs like decent screen size, storage, and an average camera. Nonetheless, it is still amazing device when you factor in the price that it comes in. Colors P50 Plus price in Nepal is set Rs. 6,995.
Colors P50 Plus is powered by Speadtrum SC9832 quadcore processor clocked at 1.3GHz. The device rocks a 5-inch HD display at 854 x 480 resolution. It uses decent IPS technology with 2.5D curved glass support. Speaking about the internal storage, it comes with 8GB ROM with 1GB RAM. The internal storage might not be enough, but you easily expand it via microSD card.
Moving on to the camera, the rear camera is 5MP with Flash. You can easily capture great pictures or video as it does support FHD video at 30fps. But the front-camera does not come with any special tricks like a front dual camera in Colors S11. You will get a 2MP camera with fixed focus. The entire device runs on Li-Ion 2200 mAh battery.
Colors Pride P50 Plus Key Specs
- Display: 5-inch HD IPS Panel (854*480) with 2.5D Curved Glass
- Chipset: Speadtrum SC9832
- OS: Android Nougat (v 7.0)
- CPU: 1.3GHz Quad-Core Processor
- Memory: 8GB (Expandable up to 32GB via microSD), 1GB RAM
- Primary Camera: 5MP with Flash, Full HD at 30fps
- Secondary Camera: 2MP Fixed Focus
- Battery: Li-ion 2200 mAh battery
- Sensors: G-sensor, Fingerprint (Front mounted)
Colors P50 Plus Price in Nepal: Rs. 6,995
Before anything else, you have to take into account its price tag. It is one of the most affordable smartphones in the market right now. Considering how much they had to cut corners to maintain its price tag. Despite the cutbacks, Colors P50 Plus looks impressive. It comes with all the right hardware for daily use. You will get decent performance for running apps, games, and multimedia consumption. You will get a decent uptime thanks to the 2200mAh battery inside. Talking about the camera, you will get pictures and videos with average quality. I do say average because it does not come with any gimmicks, unlike its competitors. You shouldn’t buy this phone solely for the camera.
There are few things you must consider before buying this device. Colors P50 Plus comes in slightly lesser known chipset called Speadtrum, which is combined with 1GB RAM. You should not expect it to run power extensive apps all at once. Continuous multitasking or gaming will definitely suffer. You might also run into slight hiccups due to the limited storage, but it is easily solvable with the microSD.
All in all, Colors has done a great job! It is mostly aimed at people who just want a smartphone at an affordable price. Colors P50 Plus puts all the decent hardware over a decent software without a missing the overall quality. You should definitely give Colors P50 Plus a look!
SEE ALSO: Colors Mobiles Price in Nepal
- Honor 8A Pro with 3GB RAM and Helio P35 Launched in NepalWe haven’t seen new phones from Honor in quite a while in Nepal. But that…
- Realme 6i with Helio G80 and HD+ Display Launched in NepalRealme has been right on the heels of Redmi with its competitive phones. And, they…
- Realme 6 with 90Hz Display and MediaTek Helio G90T Launched in NepalRealme has been right on the heels of Redmi with its competitive phones. Recently, they…