Alright, let’s start with a simple scenario. Imagine a 5-seater or 7-seater luxury van. Obviously, it comes with every nifty quirks and feature. But there’s a catch! It’s electric! So, it’s an electric van with luxury features.
If you had to guess the price, what would it be? 50-60 Lakhs? 70-80 Lakhs? Let me give you a hint! It’s way more affordable than that! That’s right! BYD M3 is an e-Van that comes with all the luxury-rich features, at a somewhat affordable price!
Cimex Inc., the authorized sole distributor of BYD electric vehicles, has launched BYD M3 in Nepal. Furthermore, it comes in two variants: 5-seater and 7-seater. As for the pricing, the BYD M3 price in Nepal starts at Rs. 48,00,000 (5-seater) and Rs. 49,00,000 (7-seater) respectively.
If you didn’t know, BYD is officially introducing The Power Of Green Technology in Nepal. Moreover, you might’ve even seen BYD e6 and few BYD e-buses in town.
BYD M3: Overview
Obviously, BYD M3 is a pure electric vehicle. Furthermore, it is powered by an Iron Phosphate(Fe) Battery. Additionally, it comes with an expected good range of 300km on a single charge. With a fast charger, BYD M3 can be charged from 0 to 100% in just 45 minutes! According to the BYD representative, the Fe batteries have a certified lifespan of 20 years and can be recharged over 2000 times.
I said it once, I’ll say it again!
BYD M3, 5-seater or 7-seater, is a luxury that people can afford!. Despite being an electric vehicle, it can get up to a max speed of 130 kmph. Yes, it’s a high utility van. Plus, it delivers a smooth, powerful performance without hampering the practicality.
In hindsight, BYD has installed 3-phase fast-charging infrastructure all over Nepal. So, BYD customers can get their vehicle charged using an electronic-card in the charging stations. Interestingly, it’s fast and reliable!
BYD M3 Key Specifications
- Battery: Iron Phosphate (Fe) Battery
- Max Power: n/a
- Max Torque: n/a
- Electric Drive Range: 300km
- Top Speed: 130kmph
- Charging Time: 45 minutes
- Seating Capacity: 7
- Kerb Weight: n/a
BYD M3 Price in Nepal (5-seater): Rs. 48,00,000
BYD M3 Price in Nepal (7-seater): Rs. 49,00,000
Should You Buy BYD M3 in Nepal?
Yes, BYD is a Chinese brand. So, whenever people talk about BYD, they automatically assume that it’s bad and unreliable!
Right now, almost every BYD vehicles are sold to the Government and Tourism Sectors. So, BYD is a popular name in those sectors.
Honestly, Cimex Inc. should be blamed for the lack of promotion. The company has been so focused on those sectors, they have done nothing to improve on their image towards normal consumers.
So, what’s the harm?
That’s why you don’t see many BYD cars in the streets of Kathmandu. Sure, you’ll see some, but not that many.
But, BYD Nepal is trying to move towards improving those shortcomings. As for the question, “Should You Buy?”
I’m not going to be definitive here. But, please visit the nearest BYD showroom. BYD M3 surprised me with sheer built quality and features on offer. And, I’m sure, it will surprise you too!
If you are looking for an environment-friendly vehicle with smooth and powerful performance, BYD vehicles might be a good option to consider.
For more information, feel free to contact Cimex Inc. Nepal at their official Facebook page.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Launching in Nepal Tomorrow!Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G is set to launch on September 20 in Nepal. Samsung unveiled…
- Realme C21Y with Triple-cameras Launching in Nepal Before Dashain!Realme’s new variant of C21, the Realme C21Y, is set to launch in Nepal. The…
- Samsung Galaxy M52 5G with SD 778G Chipset Confirmed to Launch in NepalSamsung Galaxy M52 5G is about to launch in Nepal. This will be the first…