The Biratnagar Metropolitan City will be using video drones for overseeing the development and construction works.
- Biratnagar metropolis mayor Bhim Parajuli, hopes that using drones will aid in tracking the progress of public projects.
- This project is being conducted under Asian Development Bank’s Secondary Towns Integrated Urban Environmental Improvement Project (STIUIP) in collaboration with CTC Kalika Construction Pvt. Ltd. The main objective is to keep track of the status of the various development works ongoing in the metropolis.
- Filming and mapping of various construction projects in the metropolis is to be carried out using the video drone cameras.
- UNICEF Innovation Fund Offers Funding Opportunity for Drone Startups; Open to Nepali Drone Startups
- Gokarneshwor Municipality Begins Drone Based Survey and Urban Planning
- Nepali-American Working on Building a Human Rescue Drone
Nepal, India Sign Agreement for Cross-Border Digital PaymentHIGHLIGHTS Nepal and India sign an agreement for cross-border digital payment. The agreement aims to…
Royal Enfield Expands Assembly Operations to Nepal: Birgunj Facility Now Operational!HIGHLIGHTS Royal Enfield CKD Unit expands local assembly operation to Nepal. CKD Unit in Birgunj…
Revamped Budget for Riders: Major Tax Cuts for Higher CC Bikes in Nepal!HIGHLIGHTS Govt has reduced excise duty on 200cc-400cc motorcycles. It has also reduced Road Development…