The Biratnagar Metropolitan City will be using video drones for overseeing the development and construction works.
- Biratnagar metropolis mayor Bhim Parajuli, hopes that using drones will aid in tracking the progress of public projects.
- This project is being conducted under Asian Development Bank’s Secondary Towns Integrated Urban Environmental Improvement Project (STIUIP) in collaboration with CTC Kalika Construction Pvt. Ltd. The main objective is to keep track of the status of the various development works ongoing in the metropolis.
- Filming and mapping of various construction projects in the metropolis is to be carried out using the video drone cameras.
- UNICEF Innovation Fund Offers Funding Opportunity for Drone Startups; Open to Nepali Drone Startups
- Gokarneshwor Municipality Begins Drone Based Survey and Urban Planning
- Nepali-American Working on Building a Human Rescue Drone
- Yamaha Fascino 125 FI First Ride: Refined BS6 Engine and New Practical FeaturesWe’ve come a long way since the early days of scooters in Nepal. Scooters are…
- TATA Altroz Launched in Nepal: Most Anticipated Hatchback Now at Killer Price!Tata Altroz is now available in Nepal. Sipradi Trading Private Limited, the authorized distributor of…
- All-new BS6 KTM Bikes Officially Launched in NepalKTM Bikes with BS6-compliant engine arrives in Nepal. Hansraj Hulaschand & Co. Pvt. Ltd., the…
- Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Gets a Virtual Launch in Nepal, Price Starts at 30.96 LakhsHyundai Grand i10 Nios is now available in Nepal. Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS comes as…