The Biratnagar Metropolitan City will be using video drones for overseeing the development and construction works.
- Biratnagar metropolis mayor Bhim Parajuli, hopes that using drones will aid in tracking the progress of public projects.
- This project is being conducted under Asian Development Bank’s Secondary Towns Integrated Urban Environmental Improvement Project (STIUIP) in collaboration with CTC Kalika Construction Pvt. Ltd. The main objective is to keep track of the status of the various development works ongoing in the metropolis.
- Filming and mapping of various construction projects in the metropolis is to be carried out using the video drone cameras.
- UNICEF Innovation Fund Offers Funding Opportunity for Drone Startups; Open to Nepali Drone Startups
- Gokarneshwor Municipality Begins Drone Based Survey and Urban Planning
- Nepali-American Working on Building a Human Rescue Drone
Featured video from TechLekh
Xiaomi 12 Pro Unboxing & Impressions नेपालीमा
Samsung Galaxy A04 with Unisoc SC9863A to Launch Soon in NepalSamsung unveiled its new budget phone — the Samsung Galaxy A04 on August 24, 2022.…
Purple Launches a Bunch of New Accessories in NepalEarlier this year, a new Nepali accessory brand Purple was launched in Nepal, debuting three…
Honor 70 with 54MP Sensor to Launch Soon in NepalHonor is ready to launch Honor 70 in Nepal. It is Honor’s upper mid-range smartphone…