The Biratnagar Metropolitan City will be using video drones for overseeing the development and construction works.
- Biratnagar metropolis mayor Bhim Parajuli, hopes that using drones will aid in tracking the progress of public projects.
- This project is being conducted under Asian Development Bank’s Secondary Towns Integrated Urban Environmental Improvement Project (STIUIP) in collaboration with CTC Kalika Construction Pvt. Ltd. The main objective is to keep track of the status of the various development works ongoing in the metropolis.
- Filming and mapping of various construction projects in the metropolis is to be carried out using the video drone cameras.
- UNICEF Innovation Fund Offers Funding Opportunity for Drone Startups; Open to Nepali Drone Startups
- Gokarneshwor Municipality Begins Drone Based Survey and Urban Planning
- Nepali-American Working on Building a Human Rescue Drone
Featured video from TechLekh
Xiaomi 12 Pro Unboxing & Impressions नेपालीमा
Vivo Y55 with Snapdragon 680 Launched in NepalVivo has launched the recently announced Vivo Y55 in Nepal. This is a 4G variant,…
Satellite Operator Kacific To Improve Broadband Internet Access in NepalKacific Broadband Satellites Group (Kacific), a satellite operator providing a high-speed broadband internet service, has…
Lectro Electric Cycles Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsThis is the complete price list for Lectro electric cycles in Nepal. Nimbus International Pvt.…