We have heard the term “hacking” many times but in the wrong sense. It can also have a very different take by discovering a potential risk to someone’s system. In which you have to strategize in a manner to help you analyze open-source projects to identify such risks and earn money.
Today, this sector is very well developed with operational areas of improved and ethical criminal activities. Therefore, “hackers” and “hacking systems” should not be misunderstood by anyone. So, why waste your talent on the wrong part of the hacking system to build a better life for yourself.
What is the Bug Bounty Program, and how do they work?
You have to find the bug through a bug bounty program, which then rewards the hacking engineers who find significant errors in the software. Usually, a company will install its software or server for testing, allowing you to compile an application code and check for errors. Depending on the security breach, the rewards may vary as per your quality and quantity of work.
Bug bounty program works just as simple as a regular hacking program gig but in a positive manner where they target software risks instead of causing destruction to a company’s revenue and brand name. Security teams in large companies do not have enough time or personnel to eliminate all distractions, so they reach out to white hackers to find and write a risk report to the company that issues the bonus, and they get paid for it.
The benefits of bug bounty programs:
- You get to take reviews from multiple opinions to act more accurately.
- You can make your own rules as per your time and convenience.
- Bug bounties have flexible pricing to fit different budgets, and this makes them highly scalable.
- They can attract a wider audience with diverse expertise.
- Bug bounties only pay when a hacker discloses a vulnerability, which is highly accurate.
How can someone monetize Bug Bounty?
The Bug Bounties program is to prevent unscrupulous criminals from disrupting the company’s systems with confidential information, which could damage the entire company image and customer base. With the discovery of each white hacker, the way toward monetizing these is also building. Some reward you with vouchers of points for sending risk reports, and you can turn these points into cash or digital money. Many current bug bounty programs are starting to pay in many ways, especially prizes ranging from hundreds of dollars to hundreds of thousands of dollars.
How to participate in Bug Bounty programs?
You can participate in these Bug Bounty programs through various platforms. Some of these are mentioned below:
- Bug Bounty by ExpressVPN: They introduce a confidential, fully controlled system of white hacking program profits for continuous coverage to detect significant risks in all your critical areas with full support, especially for beginners.
- HackerOne: It is one of the largest morally hacking communities. They host bug bounty programs from reputable companies, which provides a sense of assurance and security to the white hackers.
- Synack: They run an ongoing security program that is measured by the world’s most skilled hackers and AI technologies. In addition to that the benefits of risk detection, the Equipment provides payment methodology based on safety conditions.
Many of these platforms offer opportunities to join bug bounty programs hosted by world-renowned brands. You can participate and get paid to find risk on their websites and apps as per your preference, whether to take private or public gigs.
This whole field of the ethical hacking ecosystem has improved in various aspects today. It is also involved in contributing to the hacker’s earnings, who consider this as their career choice to keep a check on the company’s cyber security. Therefore, if you are aware of hacking and know the required skills in this industry, then choose your path accurately and wisely towards white hacking.
Realme C31 Review: A Typical Budget Phone!Pros Good design Excellent battery life Reliable fingerprint sensor Good performance Cons 60Hz HD+ display…
Redmi 10A Review: Is It Better Than the Redmi 9A?Pros Good display Nice rear camera Solid build Cons Performance could be better MIUI still…
JBL Flip 6 with IP67 Rating and 20W Output Available in Nepal for PreorderJBL Flip 6 is now available in Nepal for preorder. The Flip 6 is the…