ZTE, one of the largest Chinese mobile phone manufacturer in the world has recently made their debut in the Nepali market with three of its smartphones. The company has launched the smartphones of its Blade series- namely ZTE Blade D3, Blade D2 and Blade S6. “Evolution Enterprise Pvt. Ltd.” has been appointed as the sole distributor for distributing its smartphones in Nepal.
With the phones that has been introduced, the company is set to compete with the other brands in the lower and mid-range smartphones market in Nepal.
Following ZTE phones are currently available in Nepal:
ZTE Blade D3
- 13MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash
- A secondary 8mp camera which is great for selfies
- 720p IPS LCD display
- Quad-core Media Tek MT6735 chipset
- 1GB RAM with 8GB internal storage, expandable up to 32 GB
- Rocks Android 5.0 as the OS
Price: Rs 12,125
ZTE Blade D2
- A battery phone with a 4000 mAh battery
- Can last up to days even with continuous usage
- 5-inch screen with a 720p display
- Quad core Media Tek MT6735 chipset
- 1 GB RAM with 8 GB internal storage, expandable up to 64GB
- 5MP primary camera with flash and a 2MP front-facing camera
- Like D3, it is also using Android 5.0
Price: Rs 10,660
ZTE Blade S6
- Has a G5-inch screen with a 720p display just like others.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 octa-core processor
- 2GB of RAM with 16GB of internal storage, expandable up to 64GB
- 13MP primary camera with f/2.0, LED flash, autofocus and face detection
- 5MP secondary camera with a f/2.7 aperture
- A 2400mAh battery
- Like it siblings, the Balde S6 is also using Android 5.0 as its OS.
Price: Rs 15,510
These phones are available on Kaymu. So, if you are looking to buy any of these phones pay a visit to this link.
Yamaha Fazer 25 Price in Nepal (March 2023 Updated)Highlights Yamaha Fazer 25 price in Nepal is Rs. 4.14 Lakhs. Yamaha Fazer 25 is…
Xiaomi 13 Lite with Snapdragon 7 Gen 1, Dual Front Camera to Launch Soon in NepalHIGHLIGHTS Xiaomi 13 Lite is expected to launch in Nepal soon. The phone has a…
Xiaomi 13 Pro Pre-Booking Starts on March 23 in NepalHIGHLIGHTS Pre-booking for Xiaomi 13 Pro will begin on March 23, 2023. Xiaomi 13 Pro…