ZTE smartphones are a well-known brand in Nepali market. Evolution Enterprises, the official distributor of ZTE phones in Nepal, has launched ZTE Blade A2 Plus for Rs. 23,900 in Nepal. You can also book this smartphone from ZTE Online store and get 3% discount and free home delivery.
ZTE Blade A2 Plus is powered by Mediatek MT6750T chipset with octa-core Cortex-A53 processor clocked at 1.5 GHz. 5.5 inches full HD displays comes with Android Marshmallow. The device supports 32GB internal storage which can be expandable up to 256GB via microSD. The rear camera is 13MP with standard features and dual-tone LED; front camera is 8MP. The entire smartphone runs on massive non-removable Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery.
ZTE Blade A2 Plus Key Specifications
- Display – 5.5 inches FHD IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Chipset – Mediatek MT6750T
- CPU – Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU – Mali-T860MP2
- Memory – 32GB internal storage with microSD expandable storage (up to 256GB), 4GB RAM
- OS – Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Primary Camera – 13 MP with phase detection autofocus, dual-tone dual LED flash
- Secondary Camera – 8 MP
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery
- Sensors – Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
ZTE Blade A2 Plus Price in Nepal: Rs. 23,900
ZTE Blade A2 Plus is a mid-range smartphone. The device does stand out from its competitors like Redmi Note 4. It features a powerful MT6750T chip fully supported by octa-core processor. Mali-T860 graphic processor with 4GB RAM combines to give full-on gaming experience. 32GB storage is more than enough for your files but it can be easily expandable via microSD.
The camera is decent for a mid-range smartphone with 1080p recording. ZTE has outdone themselves with impressive 5000 mAh battery with up to 2 days stand-up time. The only con I found is the operating system. It runs on outdated Android (v6.0) Marshmallow.
Despite that, the device looks worth the price tag in terms of quality, hardware, and user experience. I would definitely recommend this as your daily drive.
- Digital Payments in Nepal Soar As More People Stay Home on Virus FearsThe global COVID-19 pandemic has completely turned the tables on everything that was once considered…
- Foodmandu Fresh: A “Fresh” Transition to Deliver Essential Groceries in The Hour of NeedCOVID-19 has become a nightmare that’s gobbling up each and every fundamental aspect that our…
- E-commerce Companies in Nepal Facing Delivery Challenges, Pledges to Serve Customers Amid LockdownA lot has happened since the first announcement of a weeklong lockdown. But People will…