Youth Thinkers’ Society (YTS) is a youth leadership organization working for the empowerment of young minds. It aims to bring youths from diverse background together and initiate positive change in the community. It has been actively organizing various programs where youths can exercise and enhance their skills.
EIMUN, Barista Training 2015, Call for Ideas, Concert for education 2015, and Global Goals Nepal are the some of the events that YTS have organized to empower the youths of Nepal.
The trend continues as YTS brings the Udacity Nanodegree program in Nepal. YTS in collaboration with Athenasaraswati.org, Udacity, Sahayeta Nepal and Makura creations has introduced 30 Nanodegree Scholarships.
30 Scholarships will be provided in the following 3 courses:
- Intro to Programming (168 – 252 hrs)
- Data Analyst (378 hrs)
- Android Developer (6 – 12 months, minimum 10hrs/week)
What is a Nanodegree?
Nanodegree is an online certification provided by Udacity and AT&T among other partners. It intends to teach basics of programming that will qualify anybody for entry-level programmer and analyst positions at tech companies like AT&T and their other partners like Cloudera, Salesforce, Autodesk, Google, Facebook, and MongoDB. Many of the Nanodegree program graduates are currently working with successful companies.
Utsav Bhetu, IT Head of YTS said, “The main goal behind the program is to provide opportunities for young people for them to develop the ability needed to become successful contributing members of their communities.”
Applications to apply for this program will be closed by 30th March. Candidates/applicants will be called for the interview and then final list of scholars will be obtained by 5th April.
If you are interested to be the part of the program, then you can submit your name for it right here.
For further details of the program like requirements, criteria for recruitment process etc. visit the YTS Udacity Nanodegree Scholarship Program site.
- iPhone SE (2020) Available for Pre-booking in Nepal – Price Starts at Rs. 73,000iPhone SE 2020 is a sequel to the first iPhone SE which was launched in…
- Samsung A21s with Exynos 850 and HD+ Screen to Launch in Nepal SoonSamsung Galaxy A21s was launched last month in India. And, now it’s heading to Nepal.…
- DFSK Glory 560, Affordable Seven Seater SUV, Launching in Nepal SoonDFSK Glory 560 is launching soon in Nepal! Kuzu Nepal Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributors…