YouTube, the most popular video sharing site in the world has recently enable to watch the video offline in Nepal. With this feature you will be able to watch your favorite video without internet connection.
This feature will satisfy our desire to watch YouTube videos when there is no Internet. If any user wants to watch the video offline first he have to click on the video and then it will show the download button on the left side. When you click on that button you will be able to select the quality of the video. After the download is complete you will be able to watch the video offline. You need to connect your device within 48 hours, otherwise you will not be able to watch the video after 48 hours.
But, if the owner of the video doesn’t allow to download the video then you will not be able to download the video and watch it offline. The number of times we watched the video will be counted after the internet is connected.
“Making these popular videos available for offline playback will help people move past the challenges of data connection, speed and cost to enjoy a smooth, buffer-free version of their favorite content,” wrote Google product manager Matthew Darby in a blog post.
There are also some of the points to remember when using the YouTube app to watch the video offline:
1) You have to update the YouTube app to the latest version to use this feature.
2) YouTube can only play .EXO file.
3) When the video is downloaded, it occupies the lesser size than the original video size.
4) The video will be wiped out if internet is not connected within 48 hours.
5) If you decide to send the video via Bluetooth, then instead of sending full video, it will send the web link.