Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid has been launched in India.
Yamaha Motors India has revealed the latest Fascino iteration, dubbed as the Yamaha Fascino Hybrid. It brings a whole new list of interesting features along with a new ‘Hybrid’ system.
Except for those new changes, the rest of the scooter styling remains the same.
Nonetheless, the new changes are exciting enough as it improves on the very lacking features of the previous-gen Fascino.
We will talk about the changes and similarities in a bit.
Interestingly, the Yamaha Fascino Hybrid sports new changes without a major price increase. So, it will replace the current versions in the future.
Without further ado, let’s take a quick look at the upcoming Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid.
Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid Specifications
- Engine Type: Single-Cylinder, 4-stroke. 2-valve, FI
- Emission Standards: BS6
- Displacement: 125 cc
- Cooling System: Air-Cooled
- Starting Mechanism: Electric Starter & Kick Starter
- Max Power: 8.2 PS @ 6500 rpm
- Max Torque: 10.2 Nm @ 5000 rpm
- Top Speed: 80 Kmph
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 5.2 liters
- Mileage: 58 kmpl
- Front Tyre: 90/90-12 – Disc
- Rear Tyre: 110/90-10 – Drum
- Tubeless Tyres: Yes
- Braking System: Unified Braking System (UBS)
- Suspension Setup: Telescopic Front Forks and Rear Swing Unit
- Seat Height: 780 mm
- Ground Clearance: 145 mm
- Under Seat Storage Capacity: 21 liters
- Kerb Weight: 99 Kg
- Colors: Red, Yellow, Cyan, Black, Matt Blue, Copper, Metallic Blue, Matt Black, Vivid Red
Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid Price in Nepal: TBA
Yamaha Fascino Hybrid Overview
Starting with the design, Yamaha Fascino Hybrid comes with the familiar neo-retro styling.
It features a visual impression of a “Classic European styling” with its bright colors and curvy design. The uninterrupted curvy design along with a dash of chrome still looks stunning!
Moreover, the concave-lens headlight, V-shaped tail light, faux carbon fiber on the dashboard, styled patterns on the footboard, dual-tone seat, and metal fenders show off its fashionable heritage!
The V-shaped tail light with integrated side indicators stands above everything else.
Interestingly, Yamaha Fascino Hybrid now comes with LED lights! Both front and rear headlamps feature an LED set up with a unique DRL.
Furthermore, the old analog meter is replaced by a new all-digital instrument console with Bluetooth connectivity.
Yamaha Fascino BS6 is powered by Yamaha’s patented Hybrid Blue Core technology. It comes with a BS6 compliant, air-cooled,125cc FI engine. Moreover, it can generate a max power of 8.2PS at 6500rpm and a max torque of 10.3Nm at 5000rpm.
Smart Motor Generator (SMG) works together with the Battery to generate 0.5Nm more torque than before.
It will improve the ascent acceleration and passing acceleration by 30% along with better standing acceleration. Hence, it provides drastically quicker acceleration when starting from a stop.
Furthermore, the in-built battery will be charged by the SMG itself.
Features: What’s New?
Here is a complete list of new features in the upcoming Yamaha Fascino Hybrid.
Yamaha Fascino Hybrid Features Highlights
- LED Headlamp with LED DRL
- LED Taillight
- All-Digital Instrument Console
- Chrome Mirrors
- Yamaha Motorcycle Connect X with Bluetooth Connectivity
- 125cc Hybrid Blue Core Engine
- Improve Pickup and Acceleration
Yamaha Fascino Hybrid Price in Nepal and Availability
Like every other mainstream Yamaha launch, Yamaha Fascino Hybrid will likely launch in Nepal. While it is still early for confirmation, it will be one of the highly-anticipated scooters in the coming months.
Yamaha Fascino Hybrid price in Nepal might be around Rs. 2.65 Lakhs – Rs. 2.85 Lakhs. However, this is purely speculation at this point.
Nonetheless, we will be sure to update you about the pricing, launch details, or more in the future.
Also, watch our review of the Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally in Nepali.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- Confirmed: Yamaha MT 15 BS6 is Finally Launching in Nepal!Yamaha MT-15 BS6 is headed for Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the authorized distributor of Yamaha motorcycles…
- Infinix Mobiles Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsInfinix is a Hong Kong-based smartphone maker that focuses on making budget phones. Infinix mobiles…
- Samsung Dashain Tihar Offer 2078: up to 35% Discount on Samsung ProductsSamsung, Nepal’s leading consumer electronics brand is giving up to 35% discount on their products…