SastoDeal may not be in everyone’s mind when they think about online shopping. But, that’s their misfortune because for tech items like laptops and smartphones SastoDeal really has some great deals available at any time of the year. Today we want to tell you about their discount on a Xiaomi phone called the Redmi S2.
Redmi S2 was launched in June of last year internationally. So, it’s not that old of a phone. If you want a big, good looking, and rugged phone without the big price tag, Redmi S2 is a very good choice. Currently, the 4GB/64GB variant of this phone is available at Rs. 20,999, 10% off from its original 23,499 price tag. If the price alone doesn’t entice you, read more to find out what else this device has to offer you.
Xiaomi Redmi S2
Xiaomi Redmi S2 comes with a 5.99-inch LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720×1440 pixels. This isn’t the best resolution but if you don’t read that many books on this phone, you’ll be just fine. This screen is well suited for people who like to watch movies and downloaded YouTube videos while traveling.
The processor is the Snapdragon 625 backed up by an Adreno 506 GPU. This should give you enough power for normal daily tasks and even some gaming. Xiaomi Mi A1 had this processor and so does the Xiaomi Mi A2 lite. So, it is a very competent chipset.
Xiaomi Redmi S2 Key Specifications
- Display: 5.99-inch LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution: 720×1440 pixels (18:9 Aspect Ratio)
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 625
- CPU: Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: Adreno 506
- OS: Android 8.1 (Oreo) [Android One Certified]
- Memory: 64GB ROM, 4GB RAM
- Primary Camera: Dual: 12 MP (f/2.2, 1.25μm, PDAF) + 5 MP
- Secondary Camera: 16 MP (f/3.0)
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3080 mAh battery
Xiaomi Redmi S2 Price in Nepal: Rs. 20,999
What I like about the Redmi S2 is its metal construction. This gives the phone a certain amount of ruggedness that glass just can’t provide. Also, the phone looks good for the price.
The camera setup is pretty decent, on paper. You are getting a dual camera setup with a 12MP and 5MP sensors with an f/2.2 aperture. On the front, you have a 16MP sensor with an f/3.0 aperture. The cameras on Xiaomi devices generally capture pleasing photos, so we think you’ll have a good experience with this one. Powering all this is a 3080 mAh battery. This battery is adequate considering the lower-resolution screen. You might get an all-day battery life with this phone which is a pretty long battery life considering the price.
If you want to buy this phone but are hesitating because you don’t like the thought of buying your phone online, don’t worry. You will get 100% Genuine Warranty & Billings from SastoDeal for your purchase. Also, SastoDeal is an Authorized retailer of this phone. So, there is nothing to worry about here. Happy Shopping.
- Sony Camera Super Deals – These Discounts Are Really HUGE!!!While Sony’s smartphones haven’t been able to make much space for themselves on the smartphone…
- Samsung’s Two Flagship Phones Gets Heavy Discount!Though there are many smartphone companies vying for the top spot in the smartphone world,…
- Runner Monsoon Offer is LIVE! – Up to Rs. 20,000 Discount!Everyone quick! There’s an awesome offer on our hands. Raman Motors, the authorized distributors of…