SastoDeal may not be in everyone’s mind when they think about online shopping. But, that’s their misfortune because for tech items like laptops and smartphones SastoDeal really has some great deals available at any time of the year. Today we want to tell you about their discount on a Xiaomi phone called the Redmi S2.
Redmi S2 was launched in June of last year internationally. So, it’s not that old of a phone. If you want a big, good looking, and rugged phone without the big price tag, Redmi S2 is a very good choice. Currently, the 4GB/64GB variant of this phone is available at Rs. 20,999, 10% off from its original 23,499 price tag. If the price alone doesn’t entice you, read more to find out what else this device has to offer you.
Xiaomi Redmi S2
Xiaomi Redmi S2 comes with a 5.99-inch LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720×1440 pixels. This isn’t the best resolution but if you don’t read that many books on this phone, you’ll be just fine. This screen is well suited for people who like to watch movies and downloaded YouTube videos while traveling.
The processor is the Snapdragon 625 backed up by an Adreno 506 GPU. This should give you enough power for normal daily tasks and even some gaming. Xiaomi Mi A1 had this processor and so does the Xiaomi Mi A2 lite. So, it is a very competent chipset.
Xiaomi Redmi S2 Key Specifications
- Display: 5.99-inch LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution: 720×1440 pixels (18:9 Aspect Ratio)
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 625
- CPU: Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: Adreno 506
- OS: Android 8.1 (Oreo) [Android One Certified]
- Memory: 64GB ROM, 4GB RAM
- Primary Camera: Dual: 12 MP (f/2.2, 1.25μm, PDAF) + 5 MP
- Secondary Camera: 16 MP (f/3.0)
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3080 mAh battery
Xiaomi Redmi S2 Price in Nepal: Rs. 20,999
What I like about the Redmi S2 is its metal construction. This gives the phone a certain amount of ruggedness that glass just can’t provide. Also, the phone looks good for the price.
The camera setup is pretty decent, on paper. You are getting a dual camera setup with a 12MP and 5MP sensors with an f/2.2 aperture. On the front, you have a 16MP sensor with an f/3.0 aperture. The cameras on Xiaomi devices generally capture pleasing photos, so we think you’ll have a good experience with this one. Powering all this is a 3080 mAh battery. This battery is adequate considering the lower-resolution screen. You might get an all-day battery life with this phone which is a pretty long battery life considering the price.
If you want to buy this phone but are hesitating because you don’t like the thought of buying your phone online, don’t worry. You will get 100% Genuine Warranty & Billings from SastoDeal for your purchase. Also, SastoDeal is an Authorized retailer of this phone. So, there is nothing to worry about here. Happy Shopping.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- Analogue Inc. Becomes Official Huawei Cloud Consulting & Reselling Partner in NepalAnalogue Inc. has become an official consulting and reselling partner of Huawei Cloud service in…
- ISPs to Hike Internet Price by up to Rs. 300 in Nepal Reasoning Increase in Pole RentInternet Service Providers are planning to increase the price of the internet due to the…
- WiSTEAM Steps to Sixth Year, Aims to Educate 2000 Girls about STEM Activities by Next YearWomen In STEAM (WiSTEAM), a social enterprise supporting girls and women education in the Science,…