Vatsal Impex Pvt. Ltd, the official distributor of Xiaomi phones has launched Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A in Nepal. It can be yours at just Rs. 16,800 (Updated Price). It is the successor to its Note 4 series.
The phone comes with 5.5 inches IPS LCD display with the resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 processor and Adreno 308 GPU. The phone comes with 16GB of internal storage. It can also be further expanded up to 128GB.
It has 2GB of RAM. Moving on camera it houses 13-megapixel with Phase detection autofocus technology on the rear side and 5-megapixel front shooter. It runs on the latest MIUI 9 software on the top of Android 7.0. It supports Non-removable 3080 mAh battery.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A Key Specifications
- Display – 5.5 inches IPS LCD
- Chipset – Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425
- CPU – Quad-core Cortex-A53
- GPU – Adreno 308
- Memory – 16GB internal storage with micro SD ( expandable up to 128GB), 2 GB RAM
- OS – Android 7.0
- Primary Camera – 13-megapixel with PDAF(Phase detection autofocus )
- Secondary Camera – 5-megapixel
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Ion 3080 mAh battery
- Sensors – Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A Price in Nepal (Updated Price): Rs. 16,800
Well under this price point almost every smartphone manufacturer provides the same specs on their phone. However, now Redmi Note 5A supports the latest MIUI 9 software on the top of Android 7.0. Now taking pictures will be easy with its 13MP fast-focusing camera. If the processor was slightly newer version then it would have been the best deal at this price point.
- Apple iPhone Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsApple doesn’t have many varieties when it comes to iPhones. iPhones get their new version…
- “Realme Band”, Realme’s Affordable Fitness Band, Launching Soon in NepalRealme provides great value for money smartphones across different segments, but it has been expanding…
- Samsung Tablets Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsSamsung is the only major smartphone manufacturer aside from Apple that has its attention on…