Xiaomi seems to expand its reach with the release of various innovative products. After the successful release of Mi Air Purifier 2 and Mi Headphone Comfort. They are set to introduce Mi Electric Scooter. Vatsal Impex (Official Distributor of Xiaomi products in Nepal) has set the offer price of the electric scooter at Rs. 48,999 until June 16, 2017. After that period, it will be priced at Rs. 54,999. It can be purchased from Mi showrooms and retail stores all over Nepal.
Mi Electric Scooter is a minimalist scooter for the daily mode of transportation. It has a geometric design which gives off modern yet old-school vibe. It features large battery (up to 30km), dual brake system. The boot-up time is short; it only takes a minute to start up. Extra features include rear LED lighting with 5 hours of charging time. The scooter is portable with its “portable folding” and lightweight of 12.5kg.
- Dimensions – 1080mm x 1140mm (L x H)
- Weight – 12.5kg
- Travel Distance – 30km
- Max Speed – 25 km/h, 18 km/h (Power Saving Mode)
- Max Torque – 16 Nm
- Charging Time – about 5 hours
- Battery – 18650 High-power Lithium х 30
- Max Load – 100kg
- Colors – Black, White
Mi Electric Scooter Price in Nepal: Rs. 48,999* / Rs. 54,999
*Offer valid until 16 June 2017
Mi Electric Scooter is a cheap and clean alternative to fuel-powered automobiles. It is lightweight for maximum portability. Powered impressive hardware and the cheap price seems a tough deal to argue. The target market maybe teenagers and young adults.
People can use this scooter as an alternative to public transport or walk. It is not the fastest way of getting from A to B, but it is definitely the cleanest. Mi Electric Scooter provides something different through technology and innovation. I would not recommend this as a daily mode of transportation, but you have to try it and decide for yourself.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- Confirmed: Yamaha MT 15 BS6 is Finally Launching in Nepal!Yamaha MT-15 BS6 is headed for Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the authorized distributor of Yamaha motorcycles…
- Infinix Mobiles Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsInfinix is a Hong Kong-based smartphone maker that focuses on making budget phones. Infinix mobiles…
- Samsung Dashain Tihar Offer 2078: up to 35% Discount on Samsung ProductsSamsung, Nepal’s leading consumer electronics brand is giving up to 35% discount on their products…