X-Age is a accessories centered brand that mostly advertises its products across Middle East, Central Asia and Africa. It made its debut in Nepal a year back with its surprisingly affordable lineup of accessories.
Just recently, X-Age has brought forth its own Truly Wireless Earbuds into the market under the name of ConvE Twins. They were made available exclusively available a few days ago through Daraz for a discounted price of just Rs 2,799.So, is the ConvE Twins worth the affordable price tag? Well, let’s find out.
ConvE Twins Overview: A Truly Reasonable TWS Pair?
The ConvE Twins follow a minimalistic design approach; which makes them quite appealing in my opinion. The boxy in-ear design is a little weird but it still sits quite comfortably inside the earlobe. Alike most of the AirPods clones, the charging case is stretched along the horizontal plane with indicators on the median.Aside from the form factor there’s Bluetooth 5.0 and IPX4 rating on the buds. It wouldn’t be a TWS unless it had some creative touch control features in it now, would it? Well, the ConvE Twins feature long press to receive/end the call. It’s works with Google Assistant and Siri so I assume there’s a touch control for that as well.
X-AGE ConvE Twins Specifications
- Brand: X-AGE
- Wearing Type: In-ear
- Driver Unit: 6mm
- Impedance: 32 Ω
- Connectivity: Bluetooth v5.0
- Earbuds Battery: 50mAh
- Charging Case Battery: 300mAh
- Compatibility: Works with iOS and Android; Supports Apple Siri & Google Assistant
- Charging Time: 2.5 Hours
- Battery Backup: Up to 5+ Hours of Playtime as per company
- Water Protection: IPX4 Rated (Sweatproof)
X-AGE ConvE Twins Price in Nepal: Rs 2,799
The Battery capacity of the earbuds seems quite remarkable as well. Each bud houses a 50mAh juice in it; that as per the company, each earbud offers 4-5 hours of playback time on a single charge. And, it takes about 2.5 hours to charge completely. The case offers an auxiliary 300mAh capacity; so that’s maybe about 20 hours extra playback time included!So, what about the audio quality? Well, the most I can say right now is that the buds house in a 6mm driver underneath. Besides that, there’s currently no details on the audio. But fear not because we’ll be getting our hands on the buds shortly and we’ll be getting back to this in detail.
X-AGE ConvE Twins Price in Nepal and Availability
The X-Age earbuds have been made available in Nepal about a few days ago. Even with the on-going quarantine sessions, you won’t have to worry about getting the buds. Huh, why’s that? Well, they’re accessible through Daraz for an exclusive price of Rs 2,799.
|Product||Price in Nepal||Availability in Nepal|
|X-Age ConvE Twins||Rs 2,799||Daraz (Buy Link)|
Aside from the ConvE Twins, X-Age has a wide range of different accessories for display. For more information on X-Age and it’s products, you may visit their official Facebook page from here.
Also, do note that we’ll reviewing the X-Age ConvE Twins shortly. So, if you wish to know more on the device, do stick around with us.
- Yamaha Fascino 125 FI First Ride: Refined BS6 Engine and New Practical FeaturesWe’ve come a long way since the early days of scooters in Nepal. Scooters are…
- Husqvarna Vitpilen 250 Launched in Nepal, Priced at Rs. 5.69 LakhsHusqvarna Vitpilen 250 and Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 is now available in Nepal! Hansraj Hulaschand &…
- Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 Launched in Nepal: Priced Well!Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 and Husqvarna Vitpilen 250 is now in Nepal! Hansraj Hulaschand & Co.…
- TATA Altroz Launched in Nepal: Most Anticipated Hatchback Now at Killer Price!Tata Altroz is now available in Nepal. Sipradi Trading Private Limited, the authorized distributor of…