Okay, this is going to be short and sweet news. Usually, we don’t report of helmets’ launch in Nepal. However, Vega Evo BT is a helmet like no other… so we decided to make an exception just for today.
Vega Evo BT is the latest “handsfree” helmet. Basically, using this helmet, any riders can easily listen to music, navigate GPS, or answer phone calls! This trifecta combination allows any riders for more fun and easier handsfree experience. Moreover, the Bluetooth connectivity is built in!
So, what’s the price? Vega Evo BT price in Nepal is just at Rs. 7,750. Before you say anything, the overall pricing is just right. Furthermore, you can add all the list of features on offer, the price is as attractive as it can be. Let’s be honest here, in the past, you might have settled for a lousy helmet for a lot more. Interestingly, you are bound to get much more value in this over something like LS2 Rapid, AVG or Shark!
Note: FreedConn offers Bluetooth Connectivity for any helmet! However, the riders have to pay Rs. 8,000 for the top FreedConn model. In that context, Vega Evo BT feels more affordable! However, FreedConn is the only one to offer Intercom.
That’s basically it. Since it is a helmet, there isn’t a lot to talk about. Additionally, we have included few features below, in hopes to quench your curiosity.
But if you want to know more about Vega Evo BT or any other Vega helmets, click here.
Vega Evo BT Key Features:
- In-Built Bluetooth Connectivity
- Wireless Music Playback
- Auto Call Answering
- GPS Navigation
- Two High-Definition Speakers
- 100% Hands-free Experience
- Set In-Rechargeable Li-ion battery
- 4.1 Bluetooth Chip
- Power Display Support (on most of the leading phones)
Vega Evo BT price in Nepal: Rs. 7,750
What are your thoughts about the Vega Evo BT? Will you consider buying it? Comment below.
- New Skoda Rapid Onyx Edition Launched in Nepal for Rs 48.45 LakhsReview of: Skoda Rapid Onyx Price:Rs. 48,45,000Reviewed by: Jubindra K.CRating:5On June 26, 2019Last modified:June 26,…
- Renault Triber To Be Unveiled at NADA Auto Show 2019!Review of: Renault TriberPrice:TBDReviewed by: Jubindra K.CRating:5On June 26, 2019Last modified:June 26, 2019Summary:Yes! Renault Triber…
- Realme C2 Launches Exclusively in Daraz Mobile Week!Review of: Realme C2Price:Rs. 14,290Reviewed by: Nishan Rating:4On June 26, 2019Last modified:June 26, 2019Summary:Realme C2…