UMIDIGI ONE Pro is a true UMIDIGI phone – it brings style in cheap. The ONE Pro will set you back Rs. 32,900. The screen for example now covers nearly 90% of the front of the phone and there is a stereo speaker setup, the inclusion of which in itself is crazy because many expensive handsets like the OnePlus 6 don’t have it.
Inside, the phone houses the Helio P23 chip from MediaTek, the chip promises improved performance and reduced power consumption with its 16nm process technology. It has 8-cores of processor reaching 2.0GHz max, while the ARM Mali G71 MP2 clocks 700MHz. What this all means is that your normal apps like Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube will run just fine. And with the 4GB RAM, multitasking should be smooth.
A Full HD display for this screen size would have been better but UMIDIGI has gone with an HD panel. This does help them conserve battery power though, and that may be more important to some people. With the 3250 mAh battery, battery life on this device shouldn’t be a problem to anyone. It should last you all day on a single charge whatever your use case.
UMIDIGI ONE PRO Key Specifications
- Release Date: July 2018
- Display: 5.9 inch 1520 x 720 pixels HD+ 287ppi
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio P23 MT6763T
- GPU: ARM Mali-G71 MP2
- OS: Android v8.1 Oreo
- Memory: 4GB, 64GB(expandable using micro-SD card up to 256GB)
- Primary Camera: 12 MP + 5 MP
- Secondary Camera: 16 MP
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 3250 mAh battery
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
UMIDIGI One PRO Price in Nepal: Rs. 32,900
We haven’t tested the dual cameras on the back of the phones, so we can’t comment on the photo quality yet. But judging them through the paper. They would perform just fine on good lighting conditions producing some satisfactory shots. But we don’t have much hope for low light performance at this price point. The 16MP secondary camera though sounds interesting.
There are two colors of UMIDIGI One Pro available in Nepal. They are twilight and carbon fibre. Which one you pick is up to you.
For the price of Rs. 32900, UMIDIGI One Pro does many things right except the screen. The stereo speaker setup is unique to the price range, and the camera setup looks respectable too. But with Xiaomi Mi A2 offering a better processor and a better screen for 2K less, we don’t know if UMIDIGI One Pro is the right choice for your money. However, if the style is a very important aspect for you in a phone, then the One Pro tramples its competition by a huge margin.
- Yamaha Fascino 125 FI First Ride: Peppy BS6 Engine and New Practical FeaturesWe’ve come a long way since the early days of scooters in Nepal. Scooters are…
- Affordable “Redmi Earbuds S” Launched in Nepal, Priced at Rs. 3,199Xiaomi is on a roll with their new product launches. Recently, they launched products like…
- DocSumo Raises $220k Seed Funding from Better Capital, Techstars and BarclaysDocSumo, a document automation/AI startup has raised seed funding from Better Capital, an early-stage venture…