- The portal aims to help people to become a successful entrepreneur by providing the information they need to start, manage or grow their business.
- The platform will provide users as well as their followers in social media with information about different business process, including business plan development, rules and regulations, management, financing, etcetera, thereby serving as a one-stop business guide.
- It will also provide employment opportunities for unemployed and underemployed skilled workers such as electricians, plumbers and gardeners by connecting them directly to home service-seekers in the valley.
- To provide this service, Bikas Udhyami has signed a memorandum of understanding with the Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT) and National Skills Testing Board (NSTB).
- Users can also use the portal for skill development opportunities, including Training Division, CTEVT.
Featured video from TechLekh
Xiaomi 12 Pro Unboxing & Impressions नेपालीमा
Royal Enfield Hunter 350 has officially launched in India. After months of speculations and spy…
In the last few years, the market for ride-hailing (also popularly known as ride-sharing) services…