- TVS Motor Company sets a new 24-hour Indian National Speed Endurance Record.
- TVS, Apollo Tyres, and Evo India jointly attempted the challenge.
- TVS Apache RR 310 ran 3657 Km at an average speed of 152 km/h for 24 hours!
TVS Motor Company sets a new Indian National Speed Endurance Record with the TVS Apache RR 310 with Apollo Alpha H1 tyres!
The challenge began at 10 AM IST on 2 July 2023 at NATRAX, Indore – Asia’s longest high-speed track.
TVS Apache RR 310 covered a total distance of 3,657.92 km during a 24-hour challenge. It achieved the feat by completing 322 laps with an average speed of 152 km/h.
Interestingly enough, the TVS Apache RR 310 has dethroned the official record set by Hero Honda Karizma in 2003 and the unofficial record set by Harley Davidson Sportster S in 2022.
The race-ready engine generates 34bhp and is engineered to excel in extreme conditions.
According to the company, the TVS Apache RR 310 performed thanks to its advanced aerodynamic design, minimal wind resistance, maximum downforce, and higher top speed exceptionally.
TVS Apache RR 310 defied all limits during the 24-hour speed endurance race that put the motorcycle through such a rigorous challenge. This remarkable achievement is a testament to our commitment to innovation and performance. The exceptional performance on the track showcases its cutting-edge technology and unwavering reliability.
We couldn’t be prouder of the entire team and the motorcycle’s capabilities, as it continues to push the boundaries of speed and endurance. This record-breaking accomplishment solidifies the TVS Apache’s position as a true champion in the world of motorcycling.”
– Mr. Vimal Sumbly, Head Business – Premium at TVS Motor Company
24-hour Speed Endurance Challenge Takeaway:
- 18 riders on 3 TVS Apache RR 310 motorcycles began the 24-hour speed endurance challenge.
- They completed 322 laps at an average speed of 152 km/hr.
- It clocked 173 km/h high-speed during the challenge.
- The challenge secured a place in the India Book of Records for covering 3657.92 km in 24 hours.
Samsung Mobile Price in Nepal (Dashain 2080 Updated)Samsung Dashain 2080 Offer Samsung has launched the “Samsung Mobile Chyappai, Scooter Jhyappai” Dashain campaign,…
Realme Mobile Price in Nepal (October 2023 Updated)Realme is the sub-brand of OPPO that directly rivals the Redmi and IQOO subbrands of Xiaomi and Vivo…
Realme C53 with 108MP Camera Launched in NepalHIGHLIGHTS Realme C53 price in Nepal starts from Rs. 17,999 (4/128GB). It is powered by…
Realme C51 with 33W Fast Charging Now Official in NepalHIGHLIGHTS Realme C51 price in Nepal starts from Rs. 15,999 (4/64GB). It is powered by…