The Federation of Woman Entrepreneurs’ Association of Nepal (FWEAN) has announced the date for its anticipated event “The 3rd International Women’s Trade Expo”.
Why it matters:
- The major objective of this event is to encourage women entrepreneurship and create jobs in the country.
- The expo is expected to promote Nepali products in the international market and encourage women entrepreneurs.
- The event is organized in association with Trade and Export Promotion Center, Department of Women and Children under the Ministry of Women, Children and Social Welfare, and International Labor Organization (ILO).
- It will be held in Lalitpur from March 22 to 26 at Heritage Garden, Sanepa.
- Women entrepreneurs from Nepal as well as Bangladesh, India, Thailand, Pakistan and other countries will participate in the expo in around a 100 stalls in eight different pavilions.
- The organizers plan to have different pavilions for agricultural produces, international exhibitors, trade stalls, and handicraft products with a separate pavilion for women entrepreneurs affiliated to 30 different chapters of the federation.
- There will also be a separate stall displaying products prepared by differently-able people.
- The event will showcase different items for decorations such as handicraft products, herbs and agro produces, furniture, several food items, ornaments, wooden crafts, paper products and other handmade apparels.
By the numbers:
The expo is expected to gather over 50,000 visitors in 5 days and record transactions worth Rs. 50 million.
When: March 22 – 26
Where: Heritage Garden, Sanepa, Lalitpur
Time: 10 AM
More Details: https://www.facebook.com/events/292359894579734/
- Xiaomi Mi A3 Review: Good UI, Even Better Camera & Best Battery!The Xiaomi Mi A3 is the third iteration of the A series from Xiaomi. Known…
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso, Mini SUV, Price Revealed: Open For Bookings in NepalCG MotoCorp, the authorized distributors of Suzuki cars in Nepal, has announced pre-bookings for its…
- Realme is Going after OnePlus and Xiaomi with its Latest Flagship, Realme X2 ProRealme, a Chinese company that came in to existence nearly a year and half ago…