The Federation of Woman Entrepreneurs’ Association of Nepal (FWEAN) has announced the date for its anticipated event “The 3rd International Women’s Trade Expo”.
Why it matters:
- The major objective of this event is to encourage women entrepreneurship and create jobs in the country.
- The expo is expected to promote Nepali products in the international market and encourage women entrepreneurs.
- The event is organized in association with Trade and Export Promotion Center, Department of Women and Children under the Ministry of Women, Children and Social Welfare, and International Labor Organization (ILO).
- It will be held in Lalitpur from March 22 to 26 at Heritage Garden, Sanepa.
- Women entrepreneurs from Nepal as well as Bangladesh, India, Thailand, Pakistan and other countries will participate in the expo in around a 100 stalls in eight different pavilions.
- The organizers plan to have different pavilions for agricultural produces, international exhibitors, trade stalls, and handicraft products with a separate pavilion for women entrepreneurs affiliated to 30 different chapters of the federation.
- There will also be a separate stall displaying products prepared by differently-able people.
- The event will showcase different items for decorations such as handicraft products, herbs and agro produces, furniture, several food items, ornaments, wooden crafts, paper products and other handmade apparels.
By the numbers:
The expo is expected to gather over 50,000 visitors in 5 days and record transactions worth Rs. 50 million.
When: March 22 – 26
Where: Heritage Garden, Sanepa, Lalitpur
Time: 10 AM
More Details: https://www.facebook.com/events/292359894579734/
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street First Ride: Mixed Experiences!Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street is now available in Nepal. HH Bajaj, the authorized distributors…
- Suzuki Gixxer 155 First Ride: Great First Impression!Suzuki Gixxer 250 was a total package! Suzuki’s naked flagship had everything one could ever…
- DJI Osmo Mobile 4 with Magnetic Clamp Design Now Available in NepalDJI announced its latest mobile gimbal, the Osmo Mobile 4 back in August. And, now…