SUSASAN techno-hub has been launched in Kailari rural municipality in Kailali district and in Sankhu, Konjyosom Rural Municipality. The hub is aimed to increase transparency and improve data accessibility in the area.
What they are saying:
- The Kailari village development committee chairman, Laju Ram Chaudhary has requested the residents of the area, teachers, civic leaders, youths, stakeholders, and political parties to use the portal for information interchange.
- Similarly, Shankhu Ward Chairperson Dhruba Prasad Ghimire echoed the importance of the techno hub in enhancing the access of the marginalized groups to information.
- The initiative, SUSASAN (good governance): Sustainable use of Technology for Public Sector Accountability in Nepal is a project of the Centre for International Studies and Cooperation (CECI) funded by Global Affairs Canada (GAC).
- YoungInnovations is technically supporting 12 local governments under SUSASAN project to establish techno-hubs.
- The SUSASAN Project is being implemented in five districts including Achham, Bajhang, Dadeldhura, Kailali, Sindhupalchowk and Lalitpur.
- The ultimate outcome of SUSASAN is to Increase empowerment of women and men, girls and boys and marginalized groups, to engage in democratic process and enjoy and exercise their human rights.
- Civic Engagement and Monitoring of Urban Infrastructure Development using Public Procurement Data
- Use of Data & Technology for Promoting Waste Sector Accountability in Nepal
Mivi, a Popular Indian Accessories Brand to Launch Soon in NepalMivi, a popular Indian electronics brand is launching soon in Nepal. Mivi has a variety…
VoxCrow Receives “Best Customer Excellence Award” in CNIYEF Nepal Start Up Fest 2022Voxcrow, a voice-based communication service provider for organisations, received the “Best Customer Excellence Award 2022”…
Tata Nexon EV Dark Edition Open for Bookings in Nepal: Pricing Revealed!Tata Nexon EV Dark Edition is confirmed to launch in Nepal. Sipradi Trading Pvt. Ltd.,…