- Khalti will provide 5000 teenage girls of Nepal leadership opportunities through digital payments. It will teach the girls to use financial technology and prepare them to be self-dependent.
- Khalti is a part of 20 startups from Bangladesh, Myanmar, Nepal, and Pakistan that were selected for the this program.
- The Accelerator was created in response to research showing that girls, when economically empowered, have a unique ability to transform lives and help end the cycle of intergenerational poverty.
- Designed to transform the lives of adolescent girls by creating sustainable markets for life-enhancing products and services, SPRING Accelerator Program is a unique program giving businesses and social enterprises in East Africa and South Asia nine months of world-class technical expertise.
Why it matters:
- Under this program, Khalti aims to teach the girls various sets of life skills and raise awareness and financial literacy in the girls.
- It will make the girls financially independent via income generating activities. The girls will start earning and getting economically empowered after learning the necessary skills.
- Tootle and eSewa Selected for GSMA Ecosystem Accelerator Innovation Fund
- Tootle and UNCDF Sign and Agreement For Door to Door Financial Services
- Khalti Partners with OYO for Seamless Booking
Featured video from TechLekh
Xiaomi 12 Pro Unboxing & Impressions नेपालीमा
Hero Scooters Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsThis is the complete price list for the Hero Scooters in Nepal. NGM, the authorized…
Foton Tunland E+ Review: Justifying New Price with New Features!Pros Muscular Pickup Styling New and Refined Engine More Power, More Torque Revamped Interior Quality…
Hero Bikes Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsThis is the complete list of Hero bikes price in Nepal. NGM Pvt. Ltd., the…