Samsung recently refreshed the A series with the launch of Galaxy A30s and the Galaxy A50s. The “s” moniker brings updated design and bumped up specs. And it’s not limited to the A-series. The M series will also get their “s” variants. And, the first on the line is the M30.
Well, the updated A series has not made it to Nepal yet but the M30s was launched in Nepal yesterday (18th September). The Samsung M30s price in Nepal starts at Rs. 27,990 for 64GB variants and goes up to Rs. 33,590 for 128GB. The phone is exclusively available on Daraz at the moment.
It’s exciting to see that Samsung M30s has a massive 6000 mAh battery and a brand new Exynos 9611 chipset. Now, let’s dig into details.
Samsung Galaxy M30s Features Break-Down
On the exterior, the Samsung M30s comes with a glass front alongside a polycarbonate finish. The frontal display consists of a U-shaped cut-out which technically maximizes the screen to body ratio. Underneath the U-shaped glass is a 6.4” Super AMOLED display. The 6.4” display gets a 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution and a 411 PPI pixel density.
The M30s is powered by Exynos 9611 chipset. This particularly ensures that there will be no problems whatsoever in gaming or overall performance of the device. In addition, the chipset is paired with a 4/6GB RAM combined with 64/128GB storage. Overall, the performance and memory management of the device should be great as well.
Moving on the camera, the triple camera setup on the rear is a huge upgrade from the previous M30. This time Samsung has brought a 48MP main camera coupled with 8MP ultrawide and 5MP depth sensor. The 48MP is probably a Sony IMX 586 sensor which has been in other mid-range champions like the Redmi Note 7 Pro. And as experience has shown us, this sensor can capture some amazing photos in the correct lighting conditions. So, expectations are really high for this camera.
The most noteworthy feature among all the other feature is the monstrous 6000mAh battery life on the M30s. Now, this is what I call a huge upgrade. Samsung has really pushed the limits of battery capacity with this gigantic number. This huge monster will surely give you almost 2 days of battery life.
Samsung Galaxy M30s Key Specifications
- Display: 6.4 inches, Super AMOLED, 1080 x 2400 pixels
- Chipset: Exynos 9611
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie); One UI
- Memory: 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM, UFS 2.1
- Primary Camera: Triple: 448 MP, f/2.0, (wide), 1/2″, 0.8µm, PDAF, 8 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide), 5 MP, f/2.2, depth sensor
- Front Camera: 16 MP, f/2.0
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 6000 mAh battery, Fast battery charging 15W
- Colors: Opal Black, Sapphire Blue, Pearl White
Samsung Galaxy M30s Price in Nepal (4/64GB): Rs 27,990
Samsung Galaxy M30s Price in Nepal (6/128GB): Rs 33,590
Samsung Galaxy M30s Initial Impression
So, there are some major changes in the device that I seem to really appreciate. For instance, the sAMOLED display in this device is also quite interesting. The display is immersive, has a great contrast ratio and is better in terms of brightness, color, and sharpness as well.
SEE ALSO: Samsung Mobiles Price in Nepal
The 6000mAh battery is also really interesting. However, the charging is still capped at 15W Type C fast charging. The new Exynos 9611 processor surely improves its performance drastically. Additionally, the 48MP sensor will definitely improve its picture quality over the M30 and it will even rival the likes of Redmi Note 7 Pro and Mi A3.
The price of this device is really exciting. For, Rs. 27990 we are getting a brand new processor, triple camera setup with 48MP sensor, and 6000 mAh battery. Thus, this phone is a serious threat to the likes of Redmi Note 7 Pro and even the MI A3. The 128GB variant looks slightly expensive but the 64GB variant of the M30s definitely is one of the best value smartphones right now.
What are your thoughts about the device? Do let us know in the comments below.
- Kia Seltos Compact SUV Arrives in Nepal; Price Starts at 49.90 LakhsThe much-awaited compact SUV from South Korean brand, KIA Seltos, has finally arrived in Nepal.…
- MG’s First Electric SUV, MG eZS EV, Officially Launched in Nepal: Priced at Rs. 50 LakhsReview of: MG eZSProduct by: Jubin KCPrice:Rs. 49,99,000Reviewed by: Jubindra K.CRating:4On December 16, 2019Last modified:December…
- Redmi Note 8 Pro Review: Top-Notch Phone on BudgetXiaomi launches lots of smartphones and most of them are the best for the price.…