I think a lot of you may have noticed it already but man, there’s tons of lucrative offers out in the market right now, isn’t there? This New Year’s has managed to rack up a lot of such deals online. Samsung is no stranger when it comes to these deals. For this year, Samsung has decided to lower the price on its recently launched mid-range Galaxy M30s. It’s good to see that both the 4/64 and 6/128GB variants have received a price drop of more than Rs 3,000 in their pricing. Now, just for the sake of fun, and no cheating, without looking can you guess the current price of the M30s with price drop?
Well, I have no idea if you cheated or not, even so, the 6/64 is available for Rs 24,899 while the 6/128GB is available for Rs 30,199. 6000 mAh battery, Exynos 9611, 6.4″ sAMOLED screen, now is it just too much for the recent price drop? Well, to find out, first let’s explore the M30s,
Samsung Galaxy M30s Features Break-Down
On the exterior, the Samsung M30s comes with a glass front alongside a polycarbonate finish. The frontal display consists of a U-shaped cut-out which technically maximizes the screen to body ratio. Underneath the U-shaped glass is a 6.4” Super AMOLED display. The 6.4” display gets a 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution and a 411 PPI pixel density.
The M30s is powered by Exynos 9611 chipset. This particularly ensures that there will be no problems whatsoever in gaming or overall performance of the device. In addition, the chipset is paired with a 4/6GB RAM combined with 64/128GB storage. Overall, the performance and memory management of the device should be great as well.
Moving on the camera, the triple camera setup on the rear is a huge upgrade from the previous M30. This time Samsung has brought a 48MP main camera coupled with 8MP ultrawide and 5MP depth sensor. The 48MP is probably a Sony IMX 586 sensor which has been in other mid-range champions like the Redmi Note 7 Pro. And as experience has shown us, this sensor can capture some amazing photos in the correct lighting conditions. So, expectations are really high for this camera.
The most noteworthy feature among all the other feature is the monstrous 6000mAh battery life on the M30s. Now, this is what I call a huge upgrade. Samsung has really pushed the limits of battery capacity with this gigantic number. This huge monster will surely give you almost 2 days of battery life.
Samsung Galaxy M30s Key Specifications
- Display: 6.4 inches, Super AMOLED, 1080 x 2400 pixels
- Chipset: Exynos 9611
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie); One UI
- Memory: 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM, UFS 2.1
- Primary Camera: Triple: 448 MP, f/2.0, (wide), 1/2″, 0.8µm, PDAF, 8 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide), 5 MP, f/2.2, depth sensor
- Front Camera: 16 MP, f/2.0
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 6000 mAh battery, Fast battery charging 15W
- Colors: Opal Black, Sapphire Blue, Pearl White
Samsung Galaxy M30s Price in Nepal (4/64GB):
Rs 27,990 Rs 24,899
Samsung Galaxy M30s Price in Nepal (6/128GB):
Rs 33,590 Rs 30,199
Samsung Galaxy M30s Initial Impression
So, there are some major changes in the device that I seem to really appreciate. For instance, the sAMOLED display in this device is also quite interesting. The display is immersive, has a great contrast ratio and is better in terms of brightness, color, and sharpness as well.
SEE ALSO: Samsung Mobiles Price in Nepal
The 6000mAh battery is also really interesting. However, the charging is still capped at 15W Type C fast charging. The new Exynos 9611 processor surely improves its performance drastically. Additionally, the 48MP sensor will definitely improve its picture quality over the M30 and it will even rival the likes of Redmi Note 7 Pro and Mi A3.
The price of this device is really exciting. For, Rs. 24,890 we are getting a brand new processor, triple camera setup with 48MP sensor, and 6000 mAh battery. Thus, this phone is a serious threat to the likes of Redmi Note 7 Pro and even the MI A3. Though it may troubles when put against the Redmi Note 8 Pro. I mean, the Redmi Note 8 Pro is a beast, even with M30s in the lead in display and battery front, it’s still difficult to beat the Redmi Note 8 Pro. Even then, it’s a pretty good device so I recommend it nonetheless.
What are your thoughts about the device? Do let us know in the comments below.
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street First Ride: Mixed Experiences!Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street is now available in Nepal. HH Bajaj, the authorized distributors…
- Suzuki Gixxer 155 First Ride: Great First Impression!Suzuki Gixxer 250 was a total package! Suzuki’s naked flagship had everything one could ever…
- DJI Osmo Mobile 4 with Magnetic Clamp Design Now Available in NepalDJI announced its latest mobile gimbal, the Osmo Mobile 4 back in August. And, now…