Samsung J7 Pro is officially launched in Nepal by Samsung Mobile Nepal. Well, this is an another addition to the J7 series. Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro price in Nepal is Rs. 30,600 and is available in Nepal from all the authorized retail shops.
The Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro comes with a 5.5-inch Full HD AMOLED display with 401ppi pixel density. Inside, it is powered by a 14nm Exynos 7870 octa-core processor. It has a 3GB of RAM supported by 64 GB of storage which is further expandable via a microSD card up to 256GB. For GPU, it has a Mali-T830MP2.
Talking about the camera of this phone, the Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro has a 13MP camera on both front and back side of the phone with the back camera having an aperture of F/1.7 and the front camera having a F/1.9 aperture with a LED flash on both sides. The phone runs on Android 7.1 (Nougat).
In terms of power, this phone has a 3600mAh battery which is a non-removable Li-ion battery. Talking about the sensor, the typicals sensors like fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity and a compass is present in this phone.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro Specification
- Display – 5.5 inches FULL HD Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution – 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 PPI pixel density)
- Chipset – Exynos 7870 Octa
- CPU – Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU – Mali-T830MP2
- Memory – 64 GB internal storage with microSD expandable storage(up to 256GB), 3 GB RAM
- OS – Android OS, v7.1
- Primary Camera – 13 MP, f/1.6, autofocus, LED flash
- Secondary Camera – 13 MP, f/1.9, LED flash
- Battery – Non-removable Li-ion 3600 mAh battery
- Sensors – Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro Price In Nepal (Updated) : Rs.30,600
Well, I do think this is updated version of the predecessor of the Galaxy J7 series. All the specs are good enough to make it a daily driver. But some of the features like the screen protector (Gorilla Glass) and the water resistant is missing in this phone. With the price tag of over 30K, it would be nice to see these features on the phone. But if you look on the bright side, there is a Super AMOLED panel with a pretty much goods specification in terms of processing and storage and with a pretty decent camera as well.
What do you think of the Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro? Do comment below.