Samsung Galaxy J7 Max is the latest mid range phone from Samsung. We already know that the J series is super affordable for phones in its class and has been quite popular in the Nepali market. After the appreciation of its younger brothers, now Samsung Galaxy J7 Max has launched in Nepal with the price tag of Rs. 28,290.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Max comes with the stunning metal unibody. The phone comes with a 5.70-inch FHD touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels. It is powered by 1.69GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P20 processor and it comes with 4GB RAM. Its advanced Octa-Core processor with 4GB RAM allows you to multitask faster than ever before. The phone packs 32GB of internal storage and can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. Moving onto the camera, the Samsung Galaxy J7 Max packs a 13-megapixel primary camera and a 13-megapixel front shooter for better selfies. With its f1.7 aperture, it takes brighter and sharper shots even in low light. It runs on Android 7.0 and is powered by a 3300mAh non-removable battery.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Max Key Specifications
• Display – 5.7″ FHD TFT (14.47cm)
• Chipset – 1.6 Octa-Core MediaTek
• CPU – Octa-core 2.4 GHz Cortex-A53
• GPU –Mali-T880MP2
• Memory – 32GB of internal storage with micro SD(Expandable up to 256GB),4GB RAM
• OS – Android 7.0 (Nougat)
• Primary Camera – 13 MP, f/1.7, autofocus, LED flash
• Secondary Camera –13 MP, f/1.9, LED flash
• Battery – Non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery
• Sensors – Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Samsung Galaxy J7 Max Price in Nepal: Rs.28,290
Samsung Galaxy J7 Max comes with 5.70-inch FHD touchscreen display. The screen is quite big so it’s not gonna be comfortable to the single handed users. It is packed with a 13-megapixel primary camera and a 13-megapixel front shooter for better selfies/. You can add filters and quickly share your images with your contacts with its social share mode.It has 4GB RAM so it can easily be used for multitasking purposes. You don’t have to press any key to wake the device since it has the active fingerprint scanner built inside.
The displays are not Super AMOLED instead its PLS (Plane to Line Switching) LCD which is kind of heart breaking. With its Smart Glow Ring around the rear camera, it helps to alert about the notifications. There is no Corning Gorilla Glass protection so the device may easily get scratches. It’s a mid range smartphone so there are a couple of things that you need to compromise. However, the device looks quite premium and worth buying.
- OnePlus 7 Pro Review: The Best Android Experience One Can Get!Review of: OnePlus 7 ReviewReviewed by: Anmol ShresthaRating:5On July 19, 2019Last modified:July 19, 2019Summary:So, if…
- New Zhiyun Crane 3 LAB Arrives in Nepal: 2019’s Best Gimbal?Zhiyun is a company known for making gimbals and stabilizers for cameras and smartphones. Zhiyun…
- Kia Niro EV Launched in Nepal for Rs. 66 Lakhs: A Practical Electric Small SUV?Review of: Kia Niro EVPrice:Rs. 66,00,000Reviewed by: Jubindra K.CRating:3On July 18, 2019Last modified:July 18, 2019Summary:Likewise,…