International Marketing Services Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributor of Samsung mobiles in Nepal, launched their latest mid-range handset Galaxy Grand Prime here in Nepal. The phone comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 540 pixels by 960 pixels. The Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime is equipped with 1GB of RAM and is powered by 1.2GHz quad-core. The phone packs 8GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 32GB via a microSD card.
As far as cameras are concerned, the Galaxy Grand Prime has 8 MP primary camera and 5MP secondary camera. The phone runs on Android 4.4 and is backed by 260mAh removable battery. It measures 144.80 x 72.10 x 8.60 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 156.00 grams.
Connectivity options includes Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM, 3G. Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer. The Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts two Micro-SIM.
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Screenshots
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Specifications
|Released Date||September 2014|
|Battery Capacity||2600mAh ( Removable Li-Po )|
|Operating System||Android 4.4 (KitKat)|
|Screen Size||5.0 inches|
|Resolution||540 x 960 pixels|
|Rear Camera||8 Megapixel|
|Front Camera||5 Megapixel|
|Bluetooth||Yes with 4.0v|
|SIM||Dual SIM Support|
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime is mid-range smartphone. Users will have problem playing high end games since the mobile has 1 GB RAM and 1.2 GHz processor. Users can capture beautiful moments using 8 MP primary camera. Selfie Lovers can be more attracted to the device because it has 5 MP secondary front camera.
The battery back up is good and runs android version 4.4 (KitKat). One of the best Samsung budget phone in the market. The non HD display is one area of worry though.
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street First Ride: Mixed Experiences!Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street is now available in Nepal. HH Bajaj, the authorized distributors…
- Suzuki Gixxer 155 First Ride: Great First Impression!Suzuki Gixxer 250 was a total package! Suzuki’s naked flagship had everything one could ever…
- DJI Osmo Mobile 4 with Magnetic Clamp Design Now Available in NepalDJI announced its latest mobile gimbal, the Osmo Mobile 4 back in August. And, now…